The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you select the power and handling section in options it says locking front and rear axle. I didn't go through all the models but it says this under the Base model and Big Bend for sure.

So it looks like you don't have to get the Sasquatch package to get fromt and rear Lockers.

Screenshot_20200807-225226_Samsung Internet.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you select the power and handling section in options it says locking front and rear axle. I didn't go through all the models but it says this under the Base model and Big Bend for sure.

So it looks like you don't have to get the Sasquatch package to get fromt and rear Lockers.

Ford Bronco Looks like you can upgrade to Lockers. Without Sasquatch Package Screenshot_20200807-225226_Samsung Internet
Screenshot_20200807-225947_Samsung Internet.jpg

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would not put too much credence in what you are seeing until the official release of information...

In the past I have found that errors and omissions are made many times and will iron themselves out with time, like changing dealerships, etc...the roller coasters we have ridden already..

I am sure there is a disclaimer some where there and it states that..

Sorry to be a realist, I have lived the car life too many years to believe anything till it is official, and then I wonder..

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It is probably referring to the Sasquatch package. The other sheet somebody posted shows no option for a rear locker on the base.
I'm not saying this is a definite but it is separate from the Sasquatch option. I guess time will tell. I sure hope this is the case. They would really have Jeep by the Balls if this option for Lockers is correct.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last edited:
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It will be an option definitely for the Big Bend and Outterbank.
Here they clearly state that it’s only available part of Sasquatch package for the base, but for other trim (Big Bend, Outterbank) it says optional OR included with Sasquatch. Could not be more clear to me.
I'll take a look at it closer. Thanks.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lot's of speculation til build day. It can't get here soon enough.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would not put too much credence in what you are seeing until the official release of information...

Sorry to be a realist, I have lived the car life too many years to believe anything till it is official, and then I wonder..

LOL, stand by for sarcasm.....

I'm pretty certain that they are certain it will be ala carte. :rolleyes:
Not an iota of official confirmation, but if you read it just right and do the math based on speculation and desire .... Never mind the guy with decades of dealership experience. He's too old to read the fine print without his glasses. That's where all the good stuff is.

Shit, HoosierMomma and I were just discussing dinners for the week....I need to revise one night for a pineapple pizza night!!! We need more new (and official) info!!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
What will be interesting is once the build and price guide comes out how many people change from their original plan and reservation?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's a lot of equipment known to be part of the Sasquatch package or Mid, High or Lux packages that's shown separately on the literature we have available to us so far. I'd love some of this stuff to be available a la carte but I'm not holding my breath. The only thing I really want out of the High and Lux packages are the bigger screen and upgraded stereo personally just not hopeful that it'll be an option without taking the whole shebang.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I thought Levine answered during the Q&A that rear locker is available as a stand alone on all models that don’t have them standard, but front is not (i.e. front only comes with Badlands or Sasquatch).

buildbigboats

Black Diamond
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought Levine answered during the Q&A that rear locker is available as a stand alone on all models that don’t have them standard, but front is not (i.e. front only comes with Badlands or Sasquatch).
Believe he actually said "most". As much as I want to see that as a standalone on the Base trim level I don't think it will happen. At this time it appears like I would have to pay $4500 more to go up to Big Bend to be able to spend some more $ for rear lockers. Considering it but not thrilled that that's what I have to do

Last edited:

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands