dingle87

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F150 SCREW XLT, 15 Kia Optima SX Turbo
Clubs

Velocity Blue on the F150's and Rangers on the dealer lots seem too bright and look better in photos to me. I'm torn. I wish they would have offered Blue Jeans and Performance Blue rather than AMB and Velocity. Blue Jeans with the extra flake that AMB has in it would have looked great.
I agree. Blue Jeans was going to be my F150 color, until I found out the new Bronco was happening. Then I was hoping it'd cross over to the Bronco. Oh well. I'm leaning AMB right now, also was considering Cactus Gray.

Advertisement

xcxv

First Edition
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor JL M3
“DON'T YOU TAKE NO MOTHER FU**ING PICTURES. YOU GUYS COME UP IN HERE ALWAYS WANTING PICTURES AND JUST GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE"

Who was this??

ELS

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I was originally an AMB order but switched to CG. This is by far the best I’ve seen AMB look. Looks really good here, it’s just inconsistent.
I am finding that antimatter blue is inconsistent. I’ve seen painted gas cans in person and there was minimal glitter (which I like). I saw an f150 in person and it was very glittery.

I would like to know what the normal is supposed to be.

2DA58F95-D0B0-4918-8EF5-B45FF617B8FA.png

42A751D7-633D-4896-AE56-53E073A092FC.png

Mama_Dropt_Me

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Surbaru Outback
I am finding that antimatter blue is inconsistent. I’ve seen painted gas cans in person and there was minimal glitter (which I like). I saw an f150 in person and it was very glittery.

I would like to know what the normal is supposed to be.

2DA58F95-D0B0-4918-8EF5-B45FF617B8FA.png

42A751D7-633D-4896-AE56-53E073A092FC.png

It’s funny that you describe it like that, because one of the Ford reps I talked to at a local dealer event described it very similarly. She said it has what looks like full-sized pieces of glitter throughout and that it looks like an elementary school girl thought the color up. She used the term glitter or glittery multiple times in describing it. She was not a fan!

ELS

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
It’s funny that you describe it like that, because one of the Ford reps I talked to at a local dealer event described it very similarly. She said it has what looks like full-sized pieces of glitter throughout and that it looks like an elementary school girl thought the color up. She used the term glitter or glittery multiple times in describing it. She was not a fan!
I was sold on antimatter until I saw the “glittery” f150. Depending on the painted roof options for MY22, I think I’m going to play it safe with shadow black unless it’s confirmed that antimatter is not supposed to be that glittery.

Hoofnmouth

Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Clubs

20210313_114131.jpg

20210313_113850-jpg.jpg

2021-bronco-hood-molding-jpg.jpg

More:

I found a base at the MAP and snapped a couple at the fence. I went on the PD campus to take a couple filling up...all I have to say, not every driver is keen about people snapping shots. When I asked the woman if I could take a few pics, she said and I quote, "DON'T YOU TAKE NO MOTHER FU**ING PICTURES. YOU GUYS COME UP IN HERE ALWAYS WANTING PICTURES AND JUST GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE"...end quote.

All I could do smile and walk away laughing....so be careful out there folks.

antimatter-blue-2021-bronco-base-2-door-1-jpg.jpg

antimatter-blue-2021-bronco-base-2-door-2-jpg.jpg

antimatter-blue-2021-bronco-base-2-door-3-jpg.jpg

antimatter-blue-2021-bronco-base-2-door-4-jpg.jpg

antimatter-blue-2021-bronco-base-2-door-5-jpg.jpg

-2021-bronco-badlands-2-door-fastback-soft-top-jpg.jpg

021-bronco-badlands-2-door-fastback-soft-top-1-jpg.jpg

2-door-fastback-soft-top-1-and-carbonized-gray-jpg.jpg
yup they get real testy when trying to get picture cussin and fussing,if you would have wanted pics of a 4dr no problem nothing to see here.

Advertisement

4 Wheel Parts

Advertisement