Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You did what she asked... You didn't take no pics.

By the way way, thanks for that carb gray with black wheels. Very nice.
Yeah, carb gray black diamond looking pretty good there.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can anyone confirm for me that we are still in a free country? I’d hate to get into trouble for taking a picture of a piece of metal out in public. I could understand the person not wanting their picture taken... but the vehicle that doesn’t belong to them (presumably), I just don’t understand.

Sponsored

bennybronco

Wildtrak
First Name
ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep WRangler JK Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can someone confirm thats a velocity blue and not lightning? Cant quite tell.

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm not familiar with the locations the OP stated he was at taking the pictures... Was he on private property? Either way, the first amendment of the constitution protects the use of photography in public without consent. You may be "trespassed"' if the OP was on private property, however this would not preclude the taking of photos from a public location where the vehicles were still in plain view. The driver of the bronco had no right to prevent the photographs from being taken. Next time, don't ask.

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found a base at the MAP and snapped a couple at the fence. I went on the PD campus to take a couple filling up...all I have to say, not every driver is keen about people snapping shots. When I asked the woman if I could take a few pics, she said View attachment 98239 View attachment 98241 View attachment 98242 View attachment 98243 View attachment 98244 View attachment 98245 View attachment 98246 View attachment 98247 , and I quote, "DON'T YOU TAKE NO MOTHER FU**ING PICTURES. YOU GUYS COME UP IN HERE ALWAYS WANTING PICTURES AND JUST GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE"...end quote.
All I could do smile and walk away laughing....so be careful out there folks.
Let me get this straight...

A FORD employee was pisssed at you for taking pictures of a vehicle that FORD is having people reserve and order sight unseen! I mean it's one thing to be F'ing up the reservation and schedule for this whole thing but this is some next level crap!

You don't want your vehicle photographed, don't drive a pre-production Bronco!

I'm now kind of surprised my order confirmation email from FORD didn't end with a "F You, You POS!

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone confirm thats a velocity blue and not lightning? Cant quite tell.
From the other thread, it seems apparent that it is Velocity Blue. It does look darker here and almost making me convert, though.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell her to pound sand... they aren’t building top secret fu$kin nukes...
It’s a damn car that most of us are buying sight unseen...ford should be sending out more info and photos anyhow - a lot of us are getting bored with the same ole shit...

OP
OP
Burndog

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not familiar with the locations the OP stated he was at taking the pictures... Was he on private property? Either way, the first amendment of the constitution protects the use of photography in public without consent. You may be "trespassed"' if the OP was on private property, however this would not preclude the taking of photos from a public location where the vehicles were still in plain view. The driver of the bronco had no right to prevent the photographs from being taken. Next time, don't ask.
I was on Ford property. Maybe I should have mentioned I'm a Ford employee working in PD but was too much in shock, and a little scared, for a quick response.
That being said, the other drivers I've seen are very, very nice. Just caught the wrong one pissed off about the time change I guess.

OP
OP
Burndog

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s with the pontoons on the sides of the velocity blue BL? Are they foam filled for flotation?
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue 1615744277921
I saw more than one with the Bushwackers. The only thing I can think of is they are saving the real flares for production.
Sponsored