First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In full, direct sunlight, on the one side of the vehicle directly facing the sun, when Venus is in retrograde and all healing stones are in their tantric yoni positions..... Yes, this color will have the beautiful navy hue to it.

Willing to bet that if the photographer had been able to take a picture of the opposite side of that truck in the same photoshoot, at the same time, it would have appeared 98% black and 2% slightly off-black. Lets be honest here, it's starting to look nearly black near the tail lights in the picture provided and that's only slightly off from directly facing the sun.

The Velocity Blue rig behind it looks great with the soft top fast-back! As for the Mach 1 in condom goo..... Well thankfully that car is offered in colors which are capable of showing off the sexy lines of the Mach 1.
That’s like hating the sun because it only shines for 12 hours (or so) per day. Yet, even as the sun sets and darkness prevails each night, we are comforted by the knowledge that in the morning the sun will rise again and it will be spectacular..... and the grays, whites, reds, and shadow black Broncos of the world will be filled with envy, regret and a sense of inadequacy, and will thus seek out more remote parking accommodations....far from the beauty of the AMB Bronco less they feel shame and jealousy and whither in its glorious presence. 🙂
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have seen this paint in person and think it looks great but I think it need to be on a body with lots of curves. To me the more squared off lines of the Bronco don’t do it justify. I think that 10 miles after it was washed People would say “it needs to be washed”😎
And yet, there it sits, without curves, looking fabulous. 😁

OP
OP
Burndog

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s like hating the sun because it only shines for 12 hours (or so) per day. Yet, even as the sun sets and darkness prevails each night, we are comforted by the knowledge that in the morning the sun will rise again and it will be spectacular..... and the grays, whites, reds, and shadow black Broncos of the world will be filled with envy, regret and a sense of inadequacy, and will thus seek out more remote parking accommodations....far from the beauty of the AMB Bronco less they feel shame and jealousy and whither in its glorious presence. 🙂
It's not a bad color, IMO, in fact, of the blues, it's my favorite.
(PSA this is only my opinion)

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

In full, direct sunlight, on the one side of the vehicle directly facing the sun, when Venus is in retrograde and all healing stones are in their tantric yoni positions..... Yes, this color will have the beautiful navy hue to it.

Willing to bet that if the photographer had been able to take a picture of the opposite side of that truck in the same photoshoot, at the same time, it would have appeared 98% black and 2% slightly off-black. Lets be honest here, it's starting to look nearly black near the tail lights in the picture provided and that's only slightly off from directly facing the sun.

The Velocity Blue rig behind it looks great with the soft top fast-back! As for the Mach 1 in condom goo..... Well thankfully that car is offered in colors which are capable of showing off the sexy lines of the Mach 1.
"Tantric yoni" - killing it! 🧘☣🐫🐪

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Maybe where you live! Wyoming is a beautiful state that gets plenty of bright sunny days throughout the year.

Over here we'll have about 8 hours of daylight in the winter and can easily go weeks to a month at a time without direct sunlight. AMB in Seattle is black and just about nothing else.

Please understand that I love the sun very much, we tend to go a bit crazy when it comes out! Seriously, we have about as many traffic accidents due to sun as we do due to rain/snow. AMB will be great for you (assuming you wash it regularly)!

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe where you live! Wyoming is a beautiful state that gets plenty of bright sunny days throughout the year.

Over here we'll have about 8 hours of daylight in the winter and can easily go weeks to a month at a time without direct sunlight. AMB in Seattle is black and just about nothing else.

Please understand that I love the sun very much, we tend to go a bit crazy when it comes out! Seriously, we have about as many traffic accidents due to sun as we do due to rain/snow. AMB will be great for you (assuming you wash it regularly)!
However (comma) we are expecting 2-3 feet of snow this weekend, so it ain’t all sunshine and blue skies here either. But I plan on installing ambient lighting with blue hues the entire circumference of my driveway, so ( as Bill Withers would say) even when there “Ain’t no Sunshine” when the suns gone, it’ll still look blue as Elvis’s (or Carl Perkins’) shoes. Or maybe I’ll just convince myself it looks good black.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was a Velocity Blue buyer until I saw vehicles in person on the lot. The first pic with the Velocity Blue Bronco in the background reinforces my decision to move away from that color. Just not feeling it.

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

AMB 2dr, Sasquatch, W/MIC top. Every once in a while a guy just gets it right. Can’t wait to see one like that in my driveway.....only a Badlands without the step. Thanks for the post!
Same here. Since you're 1500 miles away from my driveway, I'll allow it.

Sponsored

Squidd

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Antimatter looks pretty decent on this. Might switch my white to carbonized grey though.... all blacked out with grey might look amazing.

Squidd

Big Bend
First Name
Dakota
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was a Velocity Blue buyer until I saw vehicles in person on the lot. The first pic with the Velocity Blue Bronco in the background reinforces my decision to move away from that color. Just not feeling it.
I feel it looks way better on the website. I moved to OW because of that.

OP
OP
Burndog

Burndog

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found a base at the MAP and snapped a couple at the fence. I went on the PD campus to take a couple filling up...all I have to say, not every driver is keen about people snapping shots. When I asked the woman if I could take a few pics, she said and I quote, "DON'T YOU TAKE NO MOTHER FU**ING PICTURES. YOU GUYS COME UP IN HERE ALWAYS WANTING PICTURES AND JUST GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE"...end quote.

All I could do smile and walk away laughing....so be careful out there folks.

Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Base 2-Door 1
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Base 2-Door 2
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Base 2-Door 3
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Base 2-Door 4
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue Antimatter Blue 2021 Bronco Base 2-Door 5
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue Velocity Blue 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Fastback Soft To
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue Velocity Blue 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Fastback Soft Top 1
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue Velocity Blue 2021 Bronco Badlands 2-Door Fastback Soft Top 1 and Carbonized Gray