Dane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Sas Mid Package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This 100% confirmed I did the right thing in ordering a 4 door over the 2 door. I don't like the stubby look of the 2 door models. I'm sure there are people out there who have the opposite opinion, but all in all the look/stance and interior space of the 4 door just seem like a clear win for me.
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If I could just combine these two - the AMB with the body-colored bits - my perfect ride. Guess I'll just have a wait a few more months!

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If I could just combine these two - the AMB with the body-colored bits - my perfect ride. Guess I'll just have a wait a few more months!
Why not an AMB OBX sas? That’s what I’m getting. The unpainted handles/mirrors drove my nuts on the other trims. I was going to get a regular OBX w 33s. Then went to badlands, then just said screw it, I’ll go 35s on the OBX sas. At least the unpainted flares make it look rugged and bring in the top

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Why not an AMB OBX sas? That’s what I’m getting. The unpainted handles/mirrors drove my nuts on the other trims. I was going to get a regular OBX w 33s. Then went to badlands, then just said screw it, I’ll go 35s on the OBX sas. At least the unpainted flares make it look rugged and bring in the top
Adding the Sasquatch brings the price up another $4K (from $47+ to $51+) and I don't really need it. For long distance highway miles and backroads (I do a lot of both), the stock is plenty. As much as I love the Sas look, I think I'd regret it for the cost and the functionality.

At this point, I may be the only Coloradan getting a Bronco that isn't a Badlands, Sasquatched, or both. I know all the other kids are going to laugh at me but I don't care. It's my Bronco, and I know we'll make each other happy, no matter what other people think.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could like the hood molding. Would like to see more of this... on white...

0FCA254B-30C1-462D-84F7-E36AA54A1FA4.jpeg
I don't know if it's been talked about.... But these flares are different... They have a couple angles on them and a lip up top.

Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue 2021-bronco-hood-molding-

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Great find! That 2-door Base looks especially good in AMB. I gotta say, at first I wasn't really sure about the "fastback" roof top, but I guess I'm starting to warm up to it now, especially when it's paired to VB.

-SG

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue 2021-bronco-hood-molding-

More:

I found a base at the MAP and snapped a couple at the fence. I went on the PD campus to take a couple filling up...all I have to say, not every driver is keen about people snapping shots. When I asked the woman if I could take a few pics, she said and I quote, "DON'T YOU TAKE NO MOTHER FU**ING PICTURES. YOU GUYS COME UP IN HERE ALWAYS WANTING PICTURES AND JUST GET THE F*CK OUTTA HERE"...end quote.

All I could do smile and walk away laughing....so be careful out there folks.

😎👍 Excellent, AMB 2 door Base, that's what I ordered.

Thanks for the pics, great angles for referencing.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

At 52 y/o, I'm struggling to remember the last time I was 'told' by anyone but Mrs. Burndog, lol.
A younger me would have handled that completely different and most unpleasant for everyone. Wisdom, ya?
Well, appreciate your effort. WTH is wrong with people? Sounds like a real sweetheart. Some lucky guy somewhere......

Loyal customer base stoked on a new product desperate for content on a vehicle they've committed to. Hmmmm wonder if this could be handled better?

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know if it's been talked about.... But these flares are different... They have a couple angles on them and a lip up top.

Yup. And look much better. I'm in.

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. And look much better. I'm in.
They are (aftermarket) ford catalog tho right? Orrrrr are they the actual production version badlands flares.... Lol

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

They are (aftermarket) ford catalog tho right? Orrrrr are they the actual production version badlands flares.... Lol
Hmmm don't think so on the aftermarket catalog. If so, I missed that. I wouldn't mind a thinner flare on SAS. Not hella flush just a little pokee:)

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmmm don't think so on the aftermarket catalog. If so, I missed that. I wouldn't mind a thinner flare on SAS. Not hella flush just a little pokee:)
Exactly. So these are mystery flares for now.. haha. I didn't order the SAS. I got the Badlands and have my own zero offset wheels on some 33" Toyo Open Country CT tires waiting lol That should definitely get me a bit of poke with the BL flares.
Ford Bronco Looky what I found... 2-Door Broncos in Antimatter Blue, Cactus Gray, Carbonized Gray, Velocity Blue PSX_20200905_100804

cubes32

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AMB 4 door sas here. Won’t have it any other way.

I do wish Sasquatch got BFGs. I think so many hate on the looks of the Goodyear’s (myself included) calling them balloons etc. but it’s probably because where the sidewalls meet the tread there’s almost no transition. So the tires look really blocky.
Agree 100%

cubes32

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner, Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was a Velocity Blue buyer until I saw vehicles in person on the lot. The first pic with the Velocity Blue Bronco in the background reinforces my decision to move away from that color. Just not feeling it.
Velocity Blue on the F150's and Rangers on the dealer lots seem too bright and look better in photos to me. I'm torn. I wish they would have offered Blue Jeans and Performance Blue rather than AMB and Velocity. Blue Jeans with the extra flake that AMB has in it would have looked great.
Sponsored