First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m curious about the ride quality difference between the standard and the Bilstein shocks.
Second week I had my F150 I threw on Bilsteins on all four corners. I have done so I several vehicles and there is no comparison, unless you step up to some higher end Foxes or any of the Kings.
Sponsored

nminus1

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
These last couple weeks I'm thinking we are all distracting ourselves, as needed of course, with tidbits of news, photos, random pics of someone spotting a bronco in Nowheresville, Tennesee, etc but what we are really hoping, (at least I am) IS WHERE THE BUILD AND PRICE!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

he is also on the Ford Performance team they are paid to say good things about them I just want B&P up already
Yeah, I’m excited about the Bronco, but glowing praise from someone taking money for it isn’t exactly something I’ll take seriously.

King_Bronco0327

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

These last couple weeks I'm thinking we are all distracting ourselves, as needed of course, with tidbits of news, photos, random pics of someone spotting a bronco in Nowheresville, Tennesee, etc but what we are really hoping, (at least I am) IS WHERE THE BUILD AND PRICE!!!!!!!!!
Personally I think its bad PR for Ford. They think their customer base is dumb enough to be easily distracted with simple things like photos and random spotting’s while they push out B&P

Sponsored
OP
OP
Nickp

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have no expectations of when B&P will arrive you will not be disappointed ;)

Dope!

Pretty sure that's not a base. So all you need is a maxed out Wildtrak for the same experience. ?
I mean technically a basesquatch and a wildtrak will be almost the exact same capability-wise, except for the extra goat modes.

Yeah, I’m excited about the Bronco, but glowing praise from someone taking money for it isn’t exactly something I’ll take seriously.
Hey, at least it’s something. Up to this point we’ve heard hardly anything about what it’s like to drive

Personally I think its bad PR for Ford. They think their customer base is dumb enough to be easily distracted with simple things like photos and random spotting’s while they push out B&P
I honestly think Ford just bit off a LOT with the Bronco. They’ve obviously got the coarse parts down (Body design, powertrain and suspension, off-road capability) but it’s the fine details that they’re still working through. Build and price will be the final say so I’m sure they want it 100% perfect and showing the final product which is not something we have really gotten yet. Putting out various Frankenstein vehicles and concept cars is a different task than “you can order this EXACT vehicle and here’s what it’s gonna look like and cost.”

kbertine

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This puts a smile on my face! Makes me want to hit the dunes and let it rip!

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If it rides like the Raptor we are all in for a treat.
I’ve said it before. The raptor is the most comfortable vehicle I’ve owned. And one of the most comfortable I’ve ridden in - especially over long distances. If it’s even close I’ll be ecstatic.

2.7 w/auto!

Ford Bronco Loren Healy (champion offroad racer) describes driving the Bronco as “Mix of a Raptor, a side-by-side, and early Bronco all in one” Screen Shot 2020-10-12 at 6.44.59 PM
I keep waffling on this...and this doesn’t help any ??
Sponsored