Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one is asking the obvious question here. WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET THOSE SLIDERS??

OP
OP
MrGreen55

MrGreen55

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
toyota scion xb
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one is asking the obvious question here. WHERE THE HELL CAN I GET THOSE SLIDERS??
Probably still in the testing phase. This is the first time I've actually seen the bolt on version. Both the fun haver vehicle The RTR fun haver have the welded on version.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably still in the testing phase. This is the first time I've actually seen the bolt on version. Both the fun haver vehicle The RTR fun haver have the welded on version.
I just watched a 21 minute video linked above for testing. Release these damn things immediately.

BroncoForU

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Man I would love to have the grill and large screen off that thing. It amazes me they dont ebay that stuff.

Sponsored

sledboy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, RZR XP4 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Come on guys, get real! This doesn't prove anything about the capabilities of the Bronco. It's Loren Healy! He could drive my stock Honda Civic over this trail. Now... if you let me take that same Bronco over the same trail and I make it, that would prove beyond any doubt that the Bronco is very capable!!! 😁

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah too bad the 6g don't have the rear articulation the Bronco 2 had, mine was amazing back in the day.
If anyone will unlock the flex it's you. There's no reason a 4 link can't out flex leaves. New control arms with johnny joints would be a start.

Arokcrwlr

Wildtrak
First Name
Kraig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150, 2014 Focus, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, and the TTB was underrated. Those long arms gave a lot of droop, but not so good on compression unless lifted, your old bump stop issue.

And I'm not really bragging here (well kinda) trails were a bit easier back then before everyone had to see how bad they could tear everything up. Most were pioneered by uranium miners driving surplus army Jeeps. And, if I'd had to turn around I woulda been screwed.
You're right. I've been going to moab for over 25 years and most of the trails are a lot more challenging now than they were back then. I was friends with one of the guys (RIP:cry:) that mapped hundreds of miles of trails in Moab before it became a destination - he did it in a flat fender jeep on 31" and 33" tires, but man could he drive...

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're right. I've been going to moab for over 25 years and most of the trails are a lot more challenging now than they were back then. I was friends with one of the guys (RIP:cry:) that mapped hundreds of miles of trails in Moab before it became a destination - he did it in a flat fender jeep on 31" and 33" tires, but man could he drive...
Yep, we used to think a 9.50x31 was huge, ah for the old days.

Tcarp1

Badlands
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went to moab for ejs a few years back and was so disappointed. I expected all kinds of badass wheeling and there wasn't really anything. Don't get me wrong it was beautiful scenery, just not great wheeling. I did all the touristy stuff, hot tubs and escalator and golden spike and whatever else i could run. Finally found good wheeling at area bfe!

RynoRanger

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Website
azbluey.com
Vehicle(s)
2.7L Badlands NS 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean he's like the best offroad driver to pilot this thing but that's still impressive; and partially the reason I bought the Bronco in the first place... I'm aware it's capable of doing things I'm not (yet hopefully) so that's built-in safety for me. Nice video find tho.
Sponsored