Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the past few weeks I have seen a dramatic increase of MY21 Broncos on the road down here in the sunshine state- 2 doors, 4 doors, hard tops, soft tops, SAS, and moded. While it's encouraging to see them out there and that production seems to be moving, it kills me every time I see one knowing I don't have my build date yet. The jealousy is real lol.
Sponsored

atlbrvefn

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Florida has been getting a lot of love lately. I saw three in a one hour commute home, and I got mine on Saturday. Keep the faith!

Swabodda

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
In the past few weeks I have seen a dramatic increase of MY21 Broncos on the road down here in the sunshine state- 2 doors, 4 doors, hard tops, soft tops, SAS, and moded. While it's encouraging to see them out there and that production seems to be moving, it kills me every time I see one knowing I don't have my build date yet. The jealousy is real lol.
I'm in Houston and have yet to see one other than at a dealership. We were at Disney Springs about three weeks ago, though, and there one sat in the parking garage. Cool to finally see one in the wild. Meanwhile we wait for our production date.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I imagine it's all the millionaire retirees down for the winter who've got the cash to acquiesce a five figure dealer markup. No surprise it's a hot spot.

Sponsored

310BroncoTK

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX470, Macan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I see them EVERY SINGLE DAY in Southern California. However, I live by the beach, so part of it may be that people like to take their Broncos and cruise up the Pacific Coast Highway. Just as the OP said, the jealousy is real and it hurts!

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've only seen 1 wild Bronco in Oklahoma. Dag nabbitt

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see them EVERY SINGLE DAY in Southern California. However, I live by the beach, so part of it may be that people like to take their Broncos and cruise up the Pacific Coast Highway. Just as the OP said, the jealousy is real and it hurts!
I live on the east side of LA and was just thinking how I see them, but not daily

Lou-Q

Wildtrak
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90,11,19 F250 15 mustang Gt 50th ann. 2020 gt 500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in the Keys and have not seen one yet down here or around Florida. In fact we were in Tampa area for 4 days and the only one I saw was at a dealer.
We had the dealer mannequin ( Outer Banks)for a total of ten days up in Indiana where we bought ours.
We have a Summer farm in SW Indiana. That's also where we bought our Shelby GT 500.
Lou

Sponsored

Seacat

Wildtrak
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 VW Touareg TDI R-Line
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We have 3 of them in Parker Colorado, one is even a 2 door SAS Badlands with the MIC top. Still waiting on mine.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I drove across the country from Orlando and saw 5 total. Of those 5...1 was at a dealership and 1 was on the roadside display at the Offroadeo in Moab lol.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I imagine it's all the millionaire retirees down for the winter who've got the cash to acquiesce a five figure dealer markup. No surprise it's a hot spot.
Not a retiree and definitely not a millionaire, but FL has definitely been blessed by the Bronco godsā€¦more on the way this week and next from my FB group. And no they are not retirees or millionaires either lolā€¦weā€™re just youā€™re normal Bronco peepsā€¦

46AB2E7D-0515-423B-997D-AAC027B3270C.png

BDA39DBE-2809-4314-88FC-95D7A221826A.jpeg

theserg

Big Bend
First Name
Sergey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m in Central Florida and Iā€™ve seen maybe 2 down here, also spotted 2 in Jax back in August. People are still treating it like Iā€™m driving a GWagon šŸ˜‚

Bronco-Joe

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nav, BMW 645, BMW X5M, 94 Vette
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™ve seen two in Fort Lauderdale, both 4 door softtops. This past weekend saw one in Key Largo also a 4 door softtop. No two doors yet.
Sponsored