Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got a build week and Vin back on October 28th. First round of my22 emails. I am week 3 eof my22. I get built the week of Jan 3rd. The week after the Christmas shut down.
Well maybe my order will be picked up after the holidays I guess. It just seems convenient for the dealer that they "forgot" to put my changes in and then didn't say anything until after all these orders were supposedly picked up. Sounds like a good way to get inventory on the lot to me.

Who are you working with? Did you sign a purchase agreement?? All I did was sign the order sheet and pay a deposit, but I'm hearing that may not be enough to avoid a serious markup...
Sponsored

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New to this thread….ordered our 4 door OBX non-SAS from Sterling in Opelousas. Ordered end of 8/21. Vin sent to me end of 9/21. 12/13 build week. Zero markup, ordered late because we wanted to put our hands on one before committing.

NolaBrncLady

Outer Banks
First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where are my 504 people? I have my reservation with Lamarque. I was told today they are only allocated 40 units for 2021 with 80+ reservations. My experience hasn't been pleasant so far but I am now dealing with the manager instead of the regular salesperson.
Is there a way to get a Louisiana group going
Did your experience with Lamarque improve? Would you recommend them?

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a great experience at Hub City in Lafayette for what it’s worth at this point. I was an early res and order, just picked mine up yesterday. I don’t know what waits are like for later orders these days, but Hub City was cool and no ADM.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I had a great experience at Hub City in Lafayette for what it’s worth at this point. I was an early res and order, just picked mine up yesterday. I don’t know what waits are like for later orders these days, but Hub City was cool and no ADM.
Happy to hear you had a great experience with Hub City. Thank you for the support. :)

Sponsored

Swetzel

Wildtrak
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Becca,

Sounds like you have made up your mind about a dealership. However, we still have open spots on our group deal in New Orleans. You would save thousands, have a smaller deposit, and a lifetime powertrain warranty.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Mattbar1
I have one coming to Bill Hood in Hammond what does this group deal in New Orleans mean?

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have one coming to Bill Hood in Hammond what does this group deal in New Orleans mean?
Hi Shad,

This deal was for original orders and early reservations. You are likely best to stay where you are at.

ColbyLang

Outer Banks
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
4 door Outer Banks picked up last night at Sterling Ford in Opelousas. Couldn’t be happier with our dealer or our Bronco!
Ford Bronco Louisiana Dealer info B1005735-9261-43D5-93F6-DBAD0EDADCCA

SRB_ Beach bum

Badlands
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lagniappeon30a.com
Vehicle(s)
1977 Ford Bronco, 2010 Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did your experience with Lamarque improve? Would you recommend them?
I have an order with Lamarque- order placed since October 2021- no progress or updates on the 22MY. Told him to hold off, I will wait for Raptor. Likely till 2024.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have an order with Lamarque- order placed since October 2021- no progress or updates on the 22MY. Told him to hold off, I will wait for Raptor. Likely till 2024.

Raptor Bronco is currently by Ford invite only to Original reservationist that has yet to get a build date. My dealership in PCB, FL received three invites for a 22 Raptor Bronco including myself.
Sponsored