JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The silence in the thread is telling for Louisiana dealers. IMO, there should be a dealer rep of each state as a member... This bronco is a huge deal, they should want to be part of it.
Sponsored

turbodog

First Edition
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Excursion 6.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bumping this thread. I tried to get in on the TX group buy and did but didn't like the final result. Looks like it's going to be in the DFW area or an hour north of there. I'd much prefer going to Houston (i'm in south louisiana). I've bought from Mac Haik Ford and Joe Myers Ford, both were rock bottom and no haggle. The TX group buy might be good for Shreveport/Monroe area?

You only get one chance to switch your reservation and I'd like to be done with it.

Last edited:

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any updates from Louisiana buyers or dealerships?

Sponsored

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I moved my reservation to @Granger Ford today. I spoke with Albert and he answered a few questions I had about ordering and pickup process. I feel 100 comfortable with granger and Albert! Albert is a down to earth, no BS kind of guy. I also feel less anxiety about the whole process. I recommend switching to granger if you're able to travel to Iowa for pickup.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I moved my reservation to @Granger Ford today. I spoke with Albert and he answered a few questions I had about ordering and pickup process. I feel 100 comfortable with granger and Albert! Albert is a down to earth, no BS kind of guy. I also feel less anxiety about the whole process. I recommend switching to granger if you're able to travel to Iowa for pickup.
Thank you for the kind words...

BTW Steve is a Veteran, so kudos to you sir for serving our great nation...

The conversation was a good one and if your wife has any concerns have her to call me as well...

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am giving them a bit longer, but I am not far behind you!
Here's the number to ford if you need it to switch your reservation just to save you some time searching for it
(800) 392-3673.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
ADM - There are stipulations that Ford puts out as you know when using plan numbers. They will only allow the dealerships to charge XYZ for their ADM fees. If X-Plan calls for discounted ADM you will receive that also.
Want to focus on this for a second. So ADM is dealer required addons if I'm not mistaken (and if I am please correct me because I'm new to all this).

If that's the case, wouldn't that be a red flag?

Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for the kind words...

BTW Steve is a Veteran, so kudos to you sir for serving our great nation...

The conversation was a good one and if your wife has any concerns have her to call me as well...
How do I get this level of service in NY?

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Want to focus on this for a second. So ADM is dealer required addons if I'm not mistaken (and if I am please correct me because I'm new to all this).

I'm new as well. That was a quote from Laura Ford off of a text I received from them.. it seems it would behove us to go with a transparent dealership like @Granger Ford to save ourselves the headache of knowing if we are getting a right deal or not. Louisiana dealers so far has made me nervous to say the least.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do I get this level of service in NY?
I would have to believe in the upstate of NY there have to be some good dealerships....

The countryside is beautiful up there...

Many people think of NY as a city not an entire state...

The folk I ran into up there are pretty laid back and "normal" compared to the fast pace of NYC...

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would have to believe in the upstate of NY there have to be some good dealerships....

The countryside is beautiful up there...

Many people think of NY as a city not an entire state...

The folk I ran into up there are pretty laid back and "normal" compared to the fast pace of NYC...
Yep, pretty much after you get past westchester/dutchess county it becomes really nice. We've been camping up there a few times since last month and its night and day different. Unfortunately no deals to be had at Ford dealers though

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ADM = additional dealer mark-up or pricing above MSRP
addons = are dealer applied accessories such as window tint, nitrogen filed tires, under carriage protection, etc. Some dealers add these as soon as a vehicle hits the lot. This is why a vehicles advertised price is seldom the same price when you get to the dealership.

When shopping dealerships, ask about their addons and if they are optional or not and make sure they are included/excluded on any deal you negotiate.
Sponsored