Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Want to focus on this for a second. So ADM is dealer required addons if I'm not mistaken (and if I am please correct me because I'm new to all this).

If that's the case, wouldn't that be a red flag?
Ford puts a $100 max in admin fees, not ADM. Those are two different things as I understand it. So basically it prevents a dealer from charging you $399 administration fee. The ADM would be items like paint protection, tint, floor mats and other items the dealer adds indeed they receive the vehicle. Basically crap you didn't ask for.
Sponsored

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Most dealers I've spoken to (Local, West Monroe, Alexandria, Shreveport) are clueless. Not even sure if they are getting any broncos in. I have my reservations at Hixson, no contact from them.

turbodog

First Edition
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Excursion 6.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I went into my dealer, Arceneaux Ford in New Iberia for an oil change and talked to my bronco contact there. They were very noncommittal. Kinda shrug shoulders (salesman and manager) until the build and price comes out. Wouldn't commit to no ADM or X-plan pricing.

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150. 72 maverick grabber
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Where are my 504 people? I have my reservation with Lamarque. I was told today they are only allocated 40 units for 2021 with 80+ reservations. My experience hasn't been pleasant so far but I am now dealing with the manager instead of the regular salesperson.
Is there a way to get a Louisiana group going

BuddysB6g

Big Bend
First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good luck, I backed out after all the price changing from ford. Plus better broncos coming for MY22, I wanted to wait a year. Can't wait to see them in person tho!

Sponsored

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My local dealer is Superior Ford in Zachary. Only 7 allocations and I am 11th. Price they are saying is straight up MSRP with no markups. I Have not ordered yet....

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My local dealer is Superior Ford in Zachary. Only 7 allocations and I am 11th. Price they are saying is straight up MSRP with no markups. I Have not ordered yet....
Same with Lamarque but 40 allocations with 80+ reservations. They won't tell me where I am on the list but have a July 14th reservation. I haven't ordered yet myself because my salesperson has attitude when I have questions.

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I ordered from All Star Ford in Prarieville. I was their first order. They aren’t charging over MSRP. I paid $1000 down.

I called them to get the appt.
Becca,

Sounds like you have made up your mind about a dealership. However, we still have open spots on our group deal in New Orleans. You would save thousands, have a smaller deposit, and a lifetime powertrain warranty.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Mattbar1

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Becca,

Sounds like you have made up your mind about a dealership. However, we still have open spots on our group deal in New Orleans. You would save thousands, have a smaller deposit, and a lifetime powertrain warranty.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Mattbar1
Correct me if I'm wrong but all the 21 allocations are taken. Spots open yes but to be in line for 22MY correct?

Sponsored

Mattbar1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Correct me if I'm wrong but all the 21 allocations are taken. Spots open yes but to be in line for 22MY correct?
I do not have inside knowledge, and this is just an educated guess...but I think no matter where you go, your reservation priority is 'mostly' based on your timestamp...if you place an order and your time is earlier than another order, your order will be allocated. There are other factors though....model ordered, late availability items, other things I do not know about, etc.

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Scotteasymoney take my relpy with a grain of salt bud, just trying to help, but I don't think anybody is in a set place in line, even at their particular dealership.

In March, all of the orders are basically churned and sorted according to timestamp AND the commodity constraints associated with your order. None of us know how much "weight" either of those two variables will contribute to the final build schedule. Its a fluid situation to some extent all the way up until your build is actually scheduled to be built. Even in May, after Ford informs us of approximate build dates, THAT information itself is going to inform some folks' decisions to make changes to their orders. Which would cause some more churn of the schedule. Same here, correct me if I'm wrong.

It may not seem like it based on this reply, but my mindset is fuggit. My shit is ordered, it will be what it will be. I think anyone transferring in to Matt Bowers deal even right now would have the exact same place in line they would have had, even if they had been with MB from day 1. We all get churned in March....

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I do not have inside knowledge, and this is just an educated guess...but I think no matter where you go, your reservation priority is 'mostly' based on your timestamp...if you place an order and your time is earlier than another order, your order will be allocated. There are other factors though....model ordered, late availability items, other things I do not know about, etc.
Haha I was typing my reply when you posted yours. I think we are on the same wavelength here LOL

Ajax1914

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same with Lamarque but 40 allocations with 80+ reservations. They won't tell me where I am on the list but have a July 14th reservation. I haven't ordered yet myself because my salesperson has attitude when I have questions.
Where are my 504 people? I have my reservation with Lamarque. I was told today they are only allocated 40 units for 2021 with 80+ reservations. My experience hasn't been pleasant so far but I am now dealing with the manager instead of the regular salesperson.
Is there a way to get a Louisiana group going
I got a deposit and order in w Lamarque (I made changes to my original order) and they told me last week that my original order was picked up by Ford but they didn't make the changes, so I reordered...but they swear there will be no markup

Bowers gave me runaround and tried to sell me the 2021 display for 25k over MSRP.

I also have an order in w Astro in D'Iberville.

Have y'all got a VIN or any movement yet? I'm not sure if I should try another dealer, maybe LaPlace, and see who is better

Scotteasymoney

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a deposit and order in w Lamarque (I made changes to my original order) and they told me last week that my original order was picked up by Ford but they didn't make the changes, so I reordered...but they swear there will be no markup

Bowers gave me runaround and tried to sell me the 2021 display for 25k over MSRP.

I also have an order in w Astro in D'Iberville.

Have y'all got a VIN or any movement yet? I'm not sure if I should try another dealer, maybe LaPlace, and see who is better
I got a build week and Vin back on October 28th. First round of my22 emails. I am week 3 eof my22. I get built the week of Jan 3rd. The week after the Christmas shut down.
Sponsored