Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have no issue with wranglers, my problem are the trolls and flamers that come on here and try to act like the bronco is a blatant rip-off of a jeep or that the SFA is the only way to hit the trails. My sister Owns a lifted rubicon that has never been in the yard let alone a trail and never will be. The majority of jeep and current and future bronco owners will do the same. Only a small group of us plan on using these as they were intended. Is the jeep a better off roader? Yes but only in maybe 1% of the situations that are encountered in extreme cases. The other 99% percent the bronco will be fine. And in daily use it’s significantly more refined. That’s not an opinion as much as it’s a fact. Ford wouldn’t have built it as a IFS unit if it wasn’t able to go toe to toe in that configuration. Ford 1 upped bronco in a lot of areas because they used that vehicle as a benchmark. Plain and simple. A stock sas bronco makes a stock rubicon look tiny and being able to get factory 35’s has a lot of jeep owners but hurt. I’ll wave and park with jeep people. I love have discussion about 4 wheeling. I’ve been doing it most of my life in all kinds of rigs.

AMK610

Big Bend
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAM 1500 Rebel
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here’s my JLUR next to a badlands demo

A8DBD8F7-0097-4DB0-ACD5-BAA1FC11CE73.jpeg

DE49D1CF-FB23-4ADB-9C8B-CC975DA13551.jpeg

SuperFord

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ford didn't take the bronco or its owners expectations seriously. Look how similar a bronco sasquatch is to a Mazda Miata that weighs half. Superior, you said. Thanks for the laugh!

Ford made a smart move by not going full toe to toe with the Wrangler. Offroad capability is the 1st priority of Jeep…
The Bronco… …Commuter comfort as #1, with enough offroad capability that doesn't interfere with it driving like every other suv and crossover.
you claim that the Bronco design is the same as a Miata of all things and imply that it’s just another suv or crossover!

Well, if Jeep being in the title of this very thread has to be pointed out...
I’m aware Jeep is in the title of the thread. I asked why YOU are here in a Bronco enthusiast forum with a Badlands badge in your signature talking crap about the Bronco supposedly being inferior. (Jeep being in the title doesn’t explain that). That is troll behavior 101. But you knew that and pretend not to.

Now I know why this place has such a sad and negative reputation. Thanks for reinforcing that.
More talking sh#t about Broncos and the people of this forum.

The fact of the matter is that she prefers buttons and knobs over levers, because they're easier to use and don't rely as much on driver engagement. The Bronco fits her demographic.
implying that Broncos are somehow feminine or better suited for ladies.

I'm simply looking to open lines of communication, but my simple questions are getting nothing more than animosity.
Way to “open the lines of communication” there bud. If you truly wanted that you wouldn’t have started by throwing shade.

not exactly a tutorial on how to win friends and influence people.

Do you suppose maybe the animosity you’ve received is a direct reaction to your approach?

good day sir!

Sponsored

BossMann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are we all 12 year olds? Who gives a shit if you think Jeeps are better or Broncos are better... you like what you like. Sad as hell a Jeep person would come to a Bronco forum to put down the 'home product.'

And if you can't acknowledge that BOTH vehicles have serious design eff-ups (Jeeps are garbage, quality-wise, poor materials and design in places. Ford has them too, shock hangers too low, exposed shock bolts) then you need to just stop talking.

I LOVE that we now have options. Whether you like Jeeps or Broncos.... 20's or 17's.... SFA or IFS.... mall cruisers or trail rigs.... WHO GIVES A PHUQUE! These vehicles are designed to be customized and heaven forbid that anyone actually do that as the hoards of internet douchebags will reign down with negativity.

Enjoy your JEEP, but eff off if you have negativity to spit on a Bronco Forum.

Same goes to Bronco peeps that visit JEEP forums.

Get a life.

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

TeocaliMG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.brokeninnovation.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands non-sas 4 door manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What's funny, is no one seems capable of answering a simple question. Another member claimed the bronco to be "superior". It wasn't me who went there, but I bit and asked "in what way?" Been wading through rubbish and the sounds of crickets.
Its taken more will power than I apparently have to not reply to your various messages. I appreciate that you seem to be wanting to keep everything cordial and everyone "together". I also appreciate that you seem to be interested in a technical discussion on the capabilities of the Bronco vs the Wrangler, of IFS vs SFA in particular. There are numerous threads already dedicated to the subject and there is no reason to turn this one into another. Judging from your initial comment/challenge about the capability of the vehicles I would suggest you explore those older threads.

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Superior? Have you even stood in front of either vehicle?

Front lower shock mounting studs left hanging precariously, on an offroad segment vehicle? Thats a tip of the iceberg of design aspects that prove that Ford didn't take the bronco or its owners expectations seriously. Look how similar a bronco sasquatch is to a Mazda Miata that weighs half. Superior, you said. Thanks for the laugh!
Ford Bronco Love parking next to Jeeps DE49D1CF-FB23-4ADB-9C8B-CC975DA13551

Ford made a smart move by not going full toe to toe with the Wrangler. Offroad capability is the 1st priority of Jeep, and on road commuter comfort is as close of a 2nd priority as it can get, shy of it impeding the 1st. The Bronco filled an open gap by simply reversing those 2 priorities. Commuter comfort as #1, with enough offroad capability that doesn't interfere with it driving like every other suv and crossover.

This is what you're thinking of...

And this is what you're actually getting...

I see the confusion now. 👍
Just an FYI, the gif you used to show what your getting is the sway bar being disconnected while under load. Something the wrangler can’t do and it shows how it allows both wheels to have contact with the ground just like your SFA wrangler. Crazy how modern technology works isn’t? Also check out the lite brite nation video of a almost stock bronco going toe to toe with 100k jeep on the rubicon trail. I guess that poorly designed suspension got lucky. Anyway enjoy your day and realize your credibility was shot when you compared the IFS in the bronco to a Miata. At the end of the day the bronco is slightly below the jeep in off road situations that will be encountered less than 1% of the time. That slight deficiency is made up for in the fact the bronco is significantly better than the jeep on pavement 100% if the time. Good day to you

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You used the word superiority. If you're tangled up that bad, without even getting the second foot past the gate, than it's clear who's who here.

If you can muster up a response that isn't fitting of an unruly child, please list the design cues of the bronco that are "superior" (again, your word) in the offroad segment. And please no more backpeddling and sandbox rationale.

Formula 4 is a mix of ifs and sfa. I'd say you were only digging yourself a hole, but everything so far would indicate...
...and this response is superior...no its not! lol
The Bronco appears to be be much better in almost ALL off road situations, can you be a bit more specific with what you believe is superior about the Wrangler?
(Also, your spelling is atrocious!)

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have no issue with wranglers, my problem are the trolls and flamers that come on here and try to act like the bronco is a blatant rip-off of a jeep or that the SFA is the only way to hit the trails. My sister Owns a lifted rubicon that has never been in the yard let alone a trail and never will be. The majority of jeep and current and future bronco owners will do the same. Only a small group of us plan on using these as they were intended. Is the jeep a better off roader? Yes but only in maybe 1% of the situations that are encountered in extreme cases. The other 99% percent the bronco will be fine. And in daily use it’s significantly more refined. That’s not an opinion as much as it’s a fact. Ford wouldn’t have built it as a IFS unit if it wasn’t able to go toe to toe in that configuration. Ford 1 upped bronco in a lot of areas because they used that vehicle as a benchmark. Plain and simple. A stock sas bronco makes a stock rubicon look tiny and being able to get factory 35’s has a lot of jeep owners but hurt. I’ll wave and park with jeep people. I love have discussion about 4 wheeling. I’ve been doing it most of my life in all kinds of rigs.
You don’t think Bronco people are going to do the same thing????

Rob1135ny

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Moab
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
...and this response is superior...no its not! lol
The Bronco appears to be be much better in almost ALL off road situations, can you be a bit more specific with what you believe is superior about the Wrangler?
(Also, your spelling is atrocious!)
Believe the Media!!!

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)