Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Managed to check out a new Bronco in Newberg Oregon. Here's my thoughts after going through it:

Good: My first thought was it's bigger than expected. After looking it over and climbing around inside I must say I loved almost everything about it. Outside was gorgeous and the interior is very well done. All controls were right where they should be. MGV seats were cozy. 33" tires and optional wheels were plenty big and very attractive.

Bad: Back seats! I'm 6'4 and did have enough room, but they have to change the angle. Almost 90 degrees. To be honest I don't think my kids would tolerate a road trip. In my opinion, this needs to be improved.

In conclusion, well done Ford! Even better in real life!

Ford Bronco Loved it! But the back seat...... 09e7a1d8-2b03-4e7a-a23b-33e40e836886
Ford Bronco Loved it! But the back seat...... bda09feb-cf68-44e6-b06c-75a4f1d7cacf
Sponsored

Last edited:

notlimahttocs

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Honda Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Managed to check out a new Bronco in Newberg Oregon. Here's my thoughts after going through it:

Good: My first thought was it's bigger than expected. After looking it over and climbing around inside I must say I love everything about it. Outside was gorgeous and the interior was very well done. All controls are right where they should be. MGV seats were cozy. 33" tires and optional wheels were plenty big and very attractive.

Bad: Back seats! I'm 6'4 and did have enough room, but they have to change the angle. Almost 90 degrees. To be honest I don't think my kids would tolerate a road trip. In my opinion, this needs to be improved. REALLY straight up and down.

In conclusion, well done Ford.

Ford Bronco Loved it! But the back seat...... bda09feb-cf68-44e6-b06c-75a4f1d7cacf
Yeah, I'm thinking if you're 6' maybe 6'1" or less you're good in the back seat of the Bronco. Maybe some spacers under the rear seat attachments to "lean" the seat back might work (like people have done on rear seats in Jeep 4-doors).

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good: My first thought was it's bigger than expected. After looking it over and climbing around inside I must say I love everything about it. Outside was gorgeous and the interior was very well done. All controls are right where they should be. MGV seats were cozy. 33" tires and optional wheels were plenty big and very attractive.

Bad: Back seats! I'm 6'4 and did have enough room, but they have to change the angle. Almost 90 degrees. To be honest I don't think my kids would tolerate a road trip. In my opinion, this needs to be improved. REALLY straight up and down.

In conclusion, well done Ford! Even better in real life!

you can adjust the angle slightly.

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The seat does tilt slightly. My passengers have noted it’s much better reclined. I have only done an hour or so trips with rear passengers (dogs excluded) and it has been OK. Go Beavs! (My wife is a Beaver and we lived In Oregon for 10 years, quite a few of them in Dundee)

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah, at 6'1" i have sat in the back seat of the 4 door at the most vertical and then the most reclined and it did make a difference.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm 6'4 and sat behind my comfortable seating position for the driver seat and it was fine for me. I wouldn't sit there for a multi-hour trip, but around town it's serviceable.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Uncomfortable back seats are a plus. Your kids need motivation to get out of the house. Make it too comfy for them and they'll never leave.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good: I must say I loved everything about it.

Bad: Back seats!
That change quickly. :sneaky: Do you plan on spending much time in the back seat? I was never comfortable in the back seat or the cargo area of the wagon growing up. I survived & now ride in the front seat. :cool: