First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just want to put it out there with all the back and forth stuff going on with Ford about X-plan pricing on new bronco, my reservation is @ Loveland Ford in Loveland Colorado and I plan to keep it there. The staff there along with their reputation in the community influenced my decision. I was there 10/20/20 to test drive a Ranger to gauge the 2.3 Ecoboost and confirmed with them whether or not X-plan pricing will be honored, and they reported that whatever Ford says they (Loveland Ford) will still do X-plan pricing. Reach out to them if you're in Northern Colorado or wherever. I have heard stories of dealers not keeping in touch with their reservation holders, these people at Loveland have kept in touch with me all along the way even if they did not have any other new information to give, check 'em out! Nestor, peace

Willy Brown
Internet Sales Manager
Loveland Ford
970-667-2220
[email protected]
loveford.com
Sponsored

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for this!! I am in western South Dakota and dealers here told me minimum MSRP, and they might charge more depending on market to reservation holders. So this is very helpful, I will give these guys a call!

lostone

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just want to put it out there with all the back and forth stuff going on with Ford about X-plan pricing on new bronco, my reservation is @ Loveland Ford in Loveland Colorado and I plan to keep it there. The staff there along with their reputation in the community influenced my decision. I was there 10/20/20 to test drive a Ranger to gauge the 2.3 Ecoboost and confirmed with them whether or not X-plan pricing will be honored, and they reported that whatever Ford says they (Loveland Ford) will still do X-plan pricing. Reach out to them if you're in Northern Colorado or wherever. I have heard stories of dealers not keeping in touch with their reservation holders, these people at Loveland have kept in touch with me all along the way even if they did not have any other new information to give, check 'em out! Nestor, peace

Willy Brown
Internet Sales Manager
Loveland Ford
970-667-2220
[email protected]
loveford.com
This is good news for those of us nearby without a dealer willing to negotiate.

OP
OP
ndumlao72

ndumlao72

Base
First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for this!! I am in western South Dakota and dealers here told me minimum MSRP, and they might charge more depending on market to reservation holders. So this is very helpful, I will give these guys a call!
Right on, ask for Willy Brown, btw was in South Dakota a few months ago and I will say it is one of my new favorite states to go/camp out in

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Willy Brown
Internet Sales Manager
Loveland Ford
970-667-2220
[email protected]
loveford.com
Awesome. Dealers really should make this move now to get reservations moved and increase their allocation forecast, and eventual allocation. Good call.

Sponsored

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds great. I was hoping for a local option. I still want to go to IA and drive home though.....Decisions, decisions. Now have to call local Groove and see if they will deal.

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks OP!

jayhawkco

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Xterra Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good to have Loveland on board helping out Coloradans. If they would have had a presence on the board like Granger, they might have gotten some more sales out of it. Dealerships need to understand the way to market their businesses in 2020 and onward. Personal outreach matters.

Chris

OP
OP
ndumlao72

ndumlao72

Base
First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good to have Loveland on board helping out Coloradans. If they would have had a presence on the board like Granger, they might have gotten some more sales out of it. Dealerships need to understand the way to market their businesses in 2020 and onward. Personal outreach matters.

Chris
I agree with you 100%

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sounds great. I was hoping for a local option. I still want to go to IA and drive home though.....Decisions, decisions. Now have to call local Groove and see if they will deal.
I think a few people already tried that but good luck!!!! It would have been great to have a local option but at 425 for shipping to CO from IA I couldnt pass it up. I actually tried with my dealer as well and got no response. A simple email stating I would get invoice and some free floor mats would have swayed me. Now I have a deal much better than that so no regrets here.

gemask

Badlands
First Name
Grant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I currently have my reservation at Interstate Ford and haven't heard anything from them since July 15th... I may just switch to Loveland, considering it's actually closer and they're willing to still offer X plan on the dealer's dime.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i guess you didn't have to duck this time smh. (rabid B6G forum users where are you)

ScoobyDrew

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think a few people already tried that but good luck!!!! It would have been great to have a local option but at 425 for shipping to CO from IA I couldnt pass it up. I actually tried with my dealer as well and got no response. A simple email stating I would get invoice and some free floor mats would have swayed me. Now I have a deal much better than that so no regrets here.
It helps to be able to say we have local options. They can say no or say yes and it will not matter to me as I can go to Longmont or to Iowa. This is great for me! I just want to thank those that labored to get to this point so I have little to do but call!

BrianBormes

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Powerstroke Bronco, Cummins Bronco, LS Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Got an email back, seems there is some confusion on X-plan. They will not honor it, but they wont charge ADM so that's good!
Ford Bronco Loveland Ford will accept/honor X-Plan on new Bronco LOVELAND.JPG
Sponsored