First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door base
Your Bronco Model
Base
to what that bracket thats sitting on that pad. it may be bolted through. i'll remove my post if thats true.
Yes the gear plate has nutserts that are predrilled for some popular accessories and can be customized for whatever you'd like to mount. They have anchor points that attach as well.
Sponsored

jikozi

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks awesome! what are the wheel/tire specs?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Directly from BDS

Any details on the kit ?? BDS does not have it listed on their website so I was just curious as to what it consisted of. I see you are getting Fox shocks so my guess the kit would also include upper control arms. Adjustable track bar or just a drop bracket, for the rear ???

.......or did you get a spacer lift from BDS and just add the Foxes on your own ???

I see no fender badge on your Bronco so I'm guessing it is a base. I would also think because you are lifting it that it started life non-squatched. That said am I to understand that the 35's fit without the lift and that is the pics you posted ???

Sponsored
OP
OP
C4MAN

C4MAN

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any details on the kit ?? BDS does not have it listed on their website so I was just curious as to what it consisted of. I see you are getting Fox shocks so my guess the kit would also include upper control arms. Adjustable track bar or just a drop bracket, for the rear ???

.......or did you get a spacer lift from BDS and just add the Foxes on your own ???

I see no fender badge on your Bronco so I'm guessing it is a base. I would also think because you are lifting it that it started life non-squatched. That said am I to understand that the 35's fit without the lift and that is the pics you posted ???
The kit is a upper control arm and rear arms. I am lucky enough to get a pre production kit from them so that is why it is not listed yet if I had to guess. Since Fox owns BDS it was a package deal. Fox is farther backordered than BDS is though so the will still be a little while. The kit is scheduled to arrive this Friday.

The Bronco is a base model. I work in the industry and using aftermarket products was the goal.

35's will fit without a lift with the exception of the front collision bars that are in front of and behind the front tire. They both had to be removed to allow the tires to turn more than 30 degrees. We have not used it hard off road yet so I do not know if there would be any rubbing at full bump or during articulation on the rear. The wheel wells are very large though so I imagine it would be minimal at the worst.

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the black! 😈

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They should keep rapid red, and amb and drop black.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The kit is a upper control arm and rear arms. I am lucky enough to get a pre production kit from them so that is why it is not listed yet if I had to guess. Since Fox owns BDS it was a package deal. Fox is farther backordered than BDS is though so the will still be a little while. The kit is scheduled to arrive this Friday.

The Bronco is a base model. I work in the industry and using aftermarket products was the goal.

35's will fit without a lift with the exception of the front collision bars that are in front of and behind the front tire. They both had to be removed to allow the tires to turn more than 30 degrees. We have not used it hard off road yet so I do not know if there would be any rubbing at full bump or during articulation on the rear. The wheel wells are very large though so I imagine it would be minimal at the worst.

Cool. Thanks for the input. I was curious about the BDS because I had not heard word of it other than through Maxlider.

Sponsored

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So far we have only done wheels and tires. BDS Kit is on the way and Fox shocks are on order. Aiden James Gear plate holding our jack in place. More to come

Broncocell3.JPG

Broncocell2.JPG

Very, Very Nice. thank you for the pics. Where did you get the rear cargo mat??? :cool: :cool:

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Originally sas or non sas?

OP
OP
C4MAN

C4MAN

Base
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 door base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Originally sas or non sas?
No it is a base. Other than the V6 and headliner, there are very little factory upgrades
Sponsored