Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Lsm7581 Great build! How did you paint your grill?
[/QUOTE
@Lsm7581 Great build! How did you paint your grill?

Thank you! Grill removal is super easy, 9 clips and 4 10mm bolts and then it just pops off. Taped off letters, Lightly sanded with #1 steel wool. Cleaned and dried with a microfiber cloth. 3 coats of Rustoleum primer for plastic, 5-6 coats of Rustoleum Enamel in gloss black. Waited approx 7-10 mins between coats. 3 coats of Rustoleum clear coat

OP
OP
Lsm7581

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you relocate the ACC sensor too?
I do not have an ACC sensor so I’m not sure how this bumper would work with the lux package

OP
OP
Lsm7581

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
\
this might be the way i'll have to go if I go with the badlands...did you go with aluminum or steel....the steel is like 50 lbs more. Does that matter? I do not know the weight of the OEM bumpers...

Oh, the camera relocation is awesome!

I'll assume you got it powder coated? Should I get this done at a local fabrication shop?

Oh...do you have the Lux package? Any other things need to be moved?
Mine is steel, I do not notice any sag or anything. I know the weight of the stock capable bumper is about 45 lbs, no clue on Modular or plastic. this bumper with the Prerunner bar is about 110 lbs without the winch. I did have it on before I put on the lift and didn’t notice any sag then either. I spoke with the company who installed it and asked if they’ve needed to add a spacer or anything up front when installing fro

there is an option to get it powder coated at JCR so I went that route.

I have the high package. Nothing besides camera and sensors needed to be moved

OP
OP
Lsm7581

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dammn I’m so torn between the km3 and ko2’s… currently have my truck in the shop getting zone lift on as well.
Super happy with the KM3s I thought they would be loud, but no louder than the garbage sasquatch tires. And no more flying rocks!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lsm7581

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice!! What do you think of KM3s? My wikdtrak comes next month and I’m looking to go the same route with 37s…
Thanks! Love them! Was worried they would be loud but they are no louder than the Sasquatch tires were. No change is ride quality from Sasquatch.

OP
OP
Lsm7581

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks great. Any rubbing? Can I see a shot down the side to see the tire poke with the +18 wheel?
Thanks! No rubbing at all. Pretty much flush with Sasquatch flares

D1899474-F631-4079-9E80-0CDD765A491A.jpeg

OP
OP
Lsm7581

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thinking I wanna see those flares painted black to match the grill. The grill looks incredible.
Thank you, easy, fun project. Very happy with it. I don’t think you’re wrong, but a little apprehensive about attempting that

phoenix00

Wildtrak
First Name
Phoenix
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Platinum Screw 3.5L eb FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks! Love them! Was worried they would be loud but they are no louder than the Sasquatch tires were. No change is ride quality from Sasquatch.
Awesome, thank you! Decision made.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine is steel, I do not notice any sag or anything. I know the weight of the stock capable bumper is about 45 lbs, no clue on Modular or plastic. this bumper with the Prerunner bar is about 110 lbs without the winch. I did have it on before I put on the lift and didn’t notice any sag then either. I spoke with the company who installed it and asked if they’ve needed to add a spacer or anything up front when installing fro

there is an option to get it powder coated at JCR so I went that route.

I have the high package. Nothing besides camera and sensors needed to be moved
I really think this is the coolest bumper I've seen, yet. There are a lot of good options, but the JCR is really sweet. The price is a lot, but it's all USA made and it looks like good quality. I really want to add a winch, so this is great! Your rig looks awesome!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lsm7581

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really think this is the coolest bumper I've seen, yet. There are a lot of good options, but the JCR is really sweet. The price is a lot, but it's all USA made and it looks like good quality. I really want to add a winch, so this is great! Your rig looks awesome!
Thanks so much. I hear ya. I went back and forth for awhile but I kept going back to this one. So happy I made this decision. I’ve got a few JCR parts and all of it has been too quality and they’ve been awesome to work with. I just had their sliders delivered today. Looking forward to seeing how those look! For what it’s worth- you can still pull the grill off once you have a winch installed- the bottom plate of the bumper comes off and you can loosen and slide the winch forward just enough to get the grill to pop off.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you, easy, fun project. Very happy with it. I don’t think you’re wrong, but a little apprehensive about attempting that
Role the dice! Easy enough to replace & just imagine how great it'd look! (Do it for the rest of us so we might attempt it :LOL:)

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much. I hear ya. I went back and forth for awhile but I kept going back to this one. So happy I made this decision. I’ve got a few JCR parts and all of it has been too quality and they’ve been awesome to work with. I just had their sliders delivered today. Looking forward to seeing how those look! For what it’s worth- you can still pull the grill off once you have a winch installed- the bottom plate of the bumper comes off and you can loosen and slide the winch forward just enough to get the grill to pop off.
oh...the camera relocation is very neat looking...I sent them a PM and they replied that they are working on bumper for the Lux version. I guess it's the automatic cruise control 'buttons' that do not play friendly with the bumper? I see that other companies are just putting the holes in so we can just pop the sensors in and go from there...provided they are the same distance, angle, etc...they should work...

OP
OP
Lsm7581

Lsm7581

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh...the camera relocation is very neat looking...I sent them a PM and they replied that they are working on bumper for the Lux version. I guess it's the automatic cruise control 'buttons' that do not play friendly with the bumper? I see that other companies are just putting the holes in so we can just pop the sensors in and go from there...provided they are the same distance, angle, etc...they should work...
oh interesting! It says on their site that lux works with the no tube only version w/ ACC relocation. If you want I can PM you the email for the guy I’ve been working with at JCR, he’s super helpful and I’m sure can answer whatever questions you have. The camera relocation bracket was what sealed the deal on me ordering this bumper.

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
oh interesting! It says on their site that lux works with the no tube only version w/ ACC relocation. If you want I can PM you the email for the guy I’ve been working with at JCR, he’s super helpful and I’m sure can answer whatever questions you have. The camera relocation bracket was what sealed the deal on me ordering this bumper.
Yeah, but I want to get a brush guard, as well. They did reply that they are working on it now and will have an option soon. I don't have my Bronco yet (lucky you), so I can wait a bit but what you have is perfect...I just like the look of a brush guard...not like I really need it for anything more than an aesthetic look. Oh, the Warn you got...I'll get the same one. Great pick!

Oh, get a snatch block to double the strength of the winch...10k is good enough for our needs, for sure, but the snatch block uses physics to help the cause!
Sponsored