First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2022 BMW Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good afternoon all. I am in the Lubbock area. I have two Broncos reserved and selected Pollard Ford as my dealer. However, the only communication I have had with them since i did my initial Reservation with them has been initiated by me. They don't send emails with information or provide anything other than an answer to a question I bring up...sometimes.

Edit:
I realized the initial post above cut off the last part of what i was saying for some reason. I also meant to ask the following questions:
For those using Pollard Ford, have you had a different experience?
If you are using a different dealer, who are you using and are you please with their communication?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Aardvark53

Base
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey from Katy. I've had the same issue with my dealer. Initial confirmation after reservation, called about updates (crickets chipping) and I called them to convert my order. I was about to move my reservation.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry y'all are having crappie experiences. Might try finding other members that are local to you and give them a direct message. I have had a couple do that with me and have done that as well through the process. I'm sure they would be happy to help!

Lubbock Member:
Big TX Mike
Citikill
LtHixson

Katy Members:
*BronceauxQn*
mpmcgaughey
WarringEagle

OP
OP
OvrLnd99

OvrLnd99

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry y'all are having crappie experiences. Might try finding other members that are local to you and give them a direct message. I have had a couple do that with me and have done that as well through the process. I'm sure they would be happy to help!

Lubbock Member:
Big TX Mike
Citikill
LtHixson

Katy Members:
*BronceauxQn*
mpmcgaughey
WarringEagle
Thank you, this is a good idea. I will do this.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you, this is a good idea. I will do this.

Good luck and hope you are enjoying the snow up there! My niece goes to Tech and send a picture of the snow this morning. Down here all we are getting is ice :cautious:

Sponsored
OP
OP
OvrLnd99

OvrLnd99

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good luck and hope you are enjoying the snow up there! My niece goes to Tech and send a picture of the snow this morning. Down here all we are getting is ice :cautious:
I love the snow. I am also inside all day, so it is much easier to enjoy the snow and the 6 degree temperature from inside. :) It sure makes Lubbock look prettier.

Sethnason

Outer Banks
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good afternoon all. I am in the Lubbock area. I have two Broncos reserved and selected Pollard Ford as my dealer. However, the only communication I have had with them since i did my initial Reservation with them has been initiated by me. They don't send emails with information or provide anything other than an answer to a question I bring up...sometimes.

Edit:
I realized the initial post above cut off the last part of what i was saying for some reason. I also meant to ask the following questions:
For those using Pollard Ford, have you had a different experience?
If you are using a different dealer, who are you using and are you please with their communication?
Same

OP
OP
OvrLnd99

OvrLnd99

Wildtrak
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I actually switched to a different dealer in the DFW area. Not a TON of communication, but more than Pollard. Also getting a much better deal.

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I had prior bad experience with Pollard, so when it was time to order our Wildtrak, I went to Bob Moore of OKC (Moore, OK). We just took delivery of our Bronco last weekend. Actually my Red Hot Wifey took possesion of her Bad Ass Bronco ;). Big consolation that I'm driving when were trail blazin. Anyhow, If you're buying, highly recommend you call the New Sales Car Manager (Ricky Fietz) at 918-533-4077
Ford Bronco Lubbock Area Dealer Recommendations WildTrak1
did aweome, highly recommend."
Sponsored