Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question on the Garage Hoist, can you use the straps thorough tue Roof rack ? That would be awesome to just do some kind of quick hooks or connect/disconnect system.

OP
OP

Lucks

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Question on the Garage Hoist, can you use the straps thorough tue Roof rack ? That would be awesome to just do some kind of quick hooks or connect/disconnect system.
We've debated doing that... The concern will be the 150lb downward weight on the brackets. knowing how roof issues have been, not sure if they would cause an issue on the top part of the roof seam since they are not bolted in or how the brackets will hold up with their integrity (although brackets seem stout enough)... guess we'll have to try it out eventually... I mean its only a roof replacement needed if it doesn't work out

Barlos

Base
First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We've debated doing that... The concern will be the 150lb downward weight on the brackets. knowing how roof issues have been, not sure if they would cause an issue on the top part of the roof seam since they are not bolted in or how the brackets will hold up with their integrity (although brackets seem stout enough)... guess we'll have to try it out eventually... I mean its only a roof replacement needed if it doesn't work out
Thank you for the replay, I would probably do a test stress run and leave it overnight about a foot over and air mattress or something lol. 😂

Sponsored
OP
OP

Lucks

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

updated main post with pics...
-JCR Door Pockets & Molle Panels
-BATents Rear Tire Rack
-Pelican Storage Box option

OP
OP

Lucks

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

added LR4 Baja Design Ditch Lights.... liked the option of having light on side and in front for these lights but there is quite a bit of reflection off the hood. I added black vinyl on the inside of lights to minimize light distraction and light bleed through front windshield. Might be changing them out to something else due to excessive hood reflection. Pics on OG post

Jeverall

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Awesome build! Is your DIY shelf secured with anything &/or requiring drilling into anything ?

Last edited:
OP
OP

Lucks

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Awesome build! Is your DIY shelf secured with anything &/or requiring drilling into anything ?
no drilling, shelf fits perfect in slots on top. Stays put with top on.
If needed to hold it down with top off, I put strap over the end of shelf edges to each anchor on floor/drawer

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco looks awesome. I am considering the door pockets, but worried it will cut into leg room. I am 6'4 and my legs definitely rest against the door and center console while driving. Have you noticed any issues?
Sponsored