First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I totally understand that this isn’t helpful to the OP, but anyone that plans to wheel their bronco needs to see this. Windshield, headlights, mirrors, taillights are easily broken when on tighter trails. Sometimes those luxuries (blind spot monitors, 360 camera, parking sensors, etc.) don’t belong on the trails unless your pockets are deep. Even though i wanted the high package, i bought a base for this exact reason.
On top of that…when my windshield breaks, it won’t be replaced.
Smart, makes total sense that LUX does not belong on trails.
Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does no one have glass coverage? 🤔 I've never had a vehicle without it no matter the cost to replace a windshield. My glass coverage covers all windows at zero out of pocket cost to me and I get the glass and installer of my choice.
Yes, but be careful even glass claims can hurt you with your insurance because they are still claims.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

does anyone make a clear film that goes over the windshield to help reduce risk of chips/cracks?

GroovyGhost

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does no one have glass coverage? 🤔 I've never had a vehicle without it no matter the cost to replace a windshield. My glass coverage covers all windows at zero out of pocket cost to me and I get the glass and installer of my choice.
Comprehensive coverage in MN by law must include glass coverage with zero deductible. It's not like that in all states so it may be easier for us.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Step 1 Get a bronco
step 2 Find a bulletproof windshield
Step 3 save $
Or, leave your Bronco in the garage and never drive it.

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have State farm and they do not specifically have glass coverage. However if the windshields that expensive, it could fall under my comp since my deductible are $100.

But yeah it's a claim so at some point it's going to affect something.

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same here. What I’m very curious on, is does this cover the plastic soft top windows too? I’m assuming not, since it’s not glass.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I thought I was getting out of all the dumb-ass nanny shit when I ordered my base-squatch. That crap is taking the fun out of owning nice cars.

Sponsored

Gravel28

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rock chips can be repaired as long as it's not in the driver's field of view and you can put a quarter over it. If it starts to crack and spread then replacement. So it's in your best interest to get it repaired as quickly as possible. Also a lot of glass repair facilities will do it fairly inexpensively. At one time it was free. Go drive your Bronco and enjoy.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I got a chip early when I bought my 2013 Accord early. My dumb ass let it fester and now its a crack. At the time the car was a new model and the replacement was almost $3k. Now they are a little less than a grand.

Bryced15

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m just curious, does anyone know if the replacement windshields still say “Bronco” at the bottom driver corner and “accessory ready” in the two spots at the top of the windshield?
Sponsored