Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will say that B&O components are ridiculously high and likely most of the lux pkg cost. I’m not saying their systems are worth the money, just stating they are expensive. I have the B&O option ($3700) in my M6.
Yeah, but the b&o on the mustang with 12 speakers and sub is 995 ala carte.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would prefer to maintain my preferred speed right up until the point that I need to pass another car, then move out and pass them without adjusting my speed. That would be perfect, but mine doesn’t work that way.
isn't that just regular cruise control??

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ACC threads are always full of folks that have never used it trashing it, and folks that have used it and now can't live without it. Unlike lane-keep assist (hate it!), ACC only improves the highway driving experience. You basically just sit in the right lane until you feel the car decelerate, then signal and pass. The like 3 times it has been wrong (braked due to a car in another lane), I just overrode it with the gas pedal and it immediately acquiesced to my will. It's probably the least obtrusive driver aid available.
The issue s most people complain about is that it slows you down, gently, and you find yourself driving behind a car doing 5mph under what you have your speed set for, for 15 minutes until you wonder why TF you are doing 70...
I have it an a 2019 Explorer and don't care for it most of the time. It has potential, but maybe a notification would be nice to know when it's slowed me down.
I do like it on single lane roads, so easy to follow someone, but on 2 lane highway, could be better.

O'Carroll

Black Diamond
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camry SE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
isn't that just regular cruise control??
Which I prefer greatly to the way ACC works in my current car. But I don’t have the option to turn the ACC off either.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The issue s most people complain about is that it slows you down, gently, and you find yourself driving behind a car doing 5mph under what you have your speed set for, for 15 minutes until you wonder why TF you are doing 70...
I have it an a 2019 Explorer and don't care for it most of the time. It has potential, but maybe a notification would be nice to know when it's slowed me down.
I do like it on single lane roads, so easy to follow someone, but on 2 lane highway, could be better.
I love it in wife's Rav4, but yes, a notification is a must.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You mean something like the speedometer reading? :)

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You mean something like the speedometer reading? :)
You look at that?? I am not looking at the speedo while I'm in cruise, that's the while point of cruise control!
There should be an alert with ACC, maybe a seat vibration or steering wheel vibration? Or just a message on the dash.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You look at that?? I am not looking at the speedo while I'm in cruise, that's the while point of cruise control!
There should be an alert with ACC, maybe a seat vibration or steering wheel vibration? Or just a message on the dash.
Then, people would be complaining about buzzers distracting them. There's probably a thread on that.

Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Then, people would be complaining about buzzers distracting them. There's probably a thread on that.
Not a buzzer, but the blinker on my 12 F-150 is obnoxiously loud!! Lol.
I get it, I could learn to like ACC, if I can't get B&O on its own, I think I'm springing for Lux.

CT-Man

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yea, the one safety feature I love on my Chevy is how the seat vibrates if another vehicle gets too close to me, or if I cross the lanes without signaling. The seat vibrations for crossing the lane has definitely kept me safer. There's been plenty of times where on a long trip I've been futzing with the radio and I feel that vibration and I know that I must have slightly drifted off to the right or left.

I think adaptive cruise control is cool for sure, but I could definitely live without it. Especially on the Bronco which isn't really a long trip type of car. For long trips, I think having all the bells and whistles with adaptive cruise control, etc., is worth it.

Sammy7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think having the CC light on the dash flash once you’re a certain mph below the set speed would be an easy change to program.

Buckin’Around

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mercedes Benz ML63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

High package is about as far as I’d go. All the luxe stuff is bullshit. If you want luxury go buy luxury.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Heated wheel is the only thing I want. Silly it's not grouped with the heated seats in the Mid package or in a stand alone cold weather package. Money grab at it's finest.
if im not mistaken you get the heated wheel standard with big bend and other higher trims.
Sponsored