First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would personally be THRILLED if that price jump included leather.
Otherwise I hope the B/O system is a stand alone option as well.
I'll join you in that sentiment. I'm okay with the (reduced... OBX ?) cost just for the wheel + ACC + sound system, so if leather is included as well that'll just be the icing on the cake.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think they confirmed during Q&A that B&O is not standalone, unlike other Ford models.

Personally, I'll HAPPILY pay $2,300 just for ACC and B&O (both of which are a near-must). I'm just glad they didnt tack on a lot of other stuff i dont need/want and i had to pay even more to get ACC/B&O...My wife just hit me up on custom window treatments, that frankly, i could care less about. The lux package is the equivalent of just 2 windows...so yeah, do i care more about the lux package than 2 sets of curtains? You bet.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should be able to swap the steering wheel for the version with heat and then code it with FORSCAN. It works on the F150 platform.
Not remotely that simple. I looked in to doing it on my F350, way more complex than 'swap a wheel and run ForScan', and far more expensive. Not worth it at all.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not remotely that simple. I looked in to doing it on my F350, way more complex than 'swap a wheel and run ForScan', and far more expensive. Not worth it at all.
Interesting. The Raptor guys are swapping out the wheels and coding. Boom, heated wheel. Can't speak for the Super Duty's. Cost is ridiculous for that single feature.

TeamRJ

Wildtrak
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 F150 Limited, '19 CVO Roadglide
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For me ... ACC is the ONE thing I would leave OUT of the Lux package if I could.

First experience I ever had with ACC was in my 2010 Jag XFR.
Didn't like it then and still don't like it.

I'm curious to see what Sync4 will be like. The voice activated Nav (Sync3) in the F150 Limited is pretty nice overall. I like it better than Google/Apple maps and other Nav systems I've used.

The B&O is good (not great) but I've found in life that:
"Always better to have something and not need it than to need something and not have it" (lol).

$2300 used to be the entry point JUST for Nav, so it's not an outrageous cost in my opinion for the Lux package.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Gloves solve the problem. I still think they'll have a Cold Weather package. They're from DETROIT!!

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gloves solve the problem. I still think they'll have a Cold Weather package. They're from DETROIT!!
Maybe, but I'm willing to pay :)

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting. The Raptor guys are swapping out the wheels and coding. Boom, heated wheel. Can't speak for the Super Duty's. Cost is ridiculous for that single feature.
I can guarantee it isn't easy. Nor is heated seats, not if you want them anywhere like factory. Well worth the money to have it done. Below is the parts list to add a heating steering wheel to a Raptor that didn't come with one:

Parts List: Heated Steering Wheel (2013-2016) - Pick one: ES7Z-3600-UC - Fusion without Paddle Shifters (based on part description, haven't seen non-paddle one in person to confirm) ES7Z-3600-VC - Fusion equipped with Paddle Shifters Heated Steering Wheel Clockspring: EG9Z-14A664-A Heated Steering Wheel Module: DG9Z-14B561-A Heated Steering Wheel Module Mounting Bracket: DG9Z-19A435-A Heated Steering Wheel Mounting Bracket Nuts: N621901-S424 - Need 3 (Individual) or one (Package) of 5 Heated Steering Wheel Mounting Bracket Bolts: W505423-S439 - Need 2 (Individual) or one (Package) of 4 Heated Steering Wheel Module Wiring Pigtail for C2406: 3U2Z-14S411-BJAC (WPT-955) Clockspring Wiring Pigtail for C2414C: 3U2Z-14S411-AEB (WPT-965) Clockspring Wiring Terminal Insert for C218A: DU2Z-14474-BA (WT-1001) - Need 2 (Individual) or one (Package) of 5 BCM Wiring Terminal Insert for C2280H: EU2Z-14474-AA (WT-1009) - Need 1 (Individual) or one (Package) of 5 - Only needed if vehicle is FWD, as AWD will already have this wire present. (OPTIONAL) OBD Test Connector Wiring Pigtail for HSWM CAN Bus (Instead of splicing Existing GPSM Wiring): 3U2Z-14S411-LUB (WPT-977)

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can guarantee it isn't easy. Nor is heated seats, not if you want them anywhere like factory. Well worth the money to have it done. Below is the parts list to add a heating steering wheel to a Raptor that didn't come with one:

Parts List: Heated Steering Wheel (2013-2016) - Pick one: ES7Z-3600-UC - Fusion without Paddle Shifters (based on part description, haven't seen non-paddle one in person to confirm) ES7Z-3600-VC - Fusion equipped with Paddle Shifters Heated Steering Wheel Clockspring: EG9Z-14A664-A Heated Steering Wheel Module: DG9Z-14B561-A Heated Steering Wheel Module Mounting Bracket: DG9Z-19A435-A Heated Steering Wheel Mounting Bracket Nuts: N621901-S424 - Need 3 (Individual) or one (Package) of 5 Heated Steering Wheel Mounting Bracket Bolts: W505423-S439 - Need 2 (Individual) or one (Package) of 4 Heated Steering Wheel Module Wiring Pigtail for C2406: 3U2Z-14S411-BJAC (WPT-955) Clockspring Wiring Pigtail for C2414C: 3U2Z-14S411-AEB (WPT-965) Clockspring Wiring Terminal Insert for C218A: DU2Z-14474-BA (WT-1001) - Need 2 (Individual) or one (Package) of 5 BCM Wiring Terminal Insert for C2280H: EU2Z-14474-AA (WT-1009) - Need 1 (Individual) or one (Package) of 5 - Only needed if vehicle is FWD, as AWD will already have this wire present. (OPTIONAL) OBD Test Connector Wiring Pigtail for HSWM CAN Bus (Instead of splicing Existing GPSM Wiring): 3U2Z-14S411-LUB (WPT-977)
Go check out the FRF forum. It has been done many times. Over on F150 they are adding the Raptor wheel to non-Raptor 150's and getting the paddle shift to function as well. From the factory is by far the least expensive no question.

Sponsored

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go check out the FRF forum. It has been done many times. Over on F150 they are adding the Raptor wheel to non-Raptor 150's and getting the paddle shift to function as well. From the factory is by far the least expensive no question.
You're totally discounting the time invested and knowing what you're doing. I've taken apart F series dashes, not a chance when I can spend a few grand (10/mth) and wrap it and more into a new car. IMO clearly not worth it. Who spends this much money then rips into the dash...not me :)

Jotica

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru XV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Part of the reason I want a Bronco is for more cargo space for gear... anyone has any idea how much cargo space does the subwoofer takes up?!?

I like the Lux package, but if that subwoofer takes a bunch of cargo space it will only be High package for me.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Part of the reason I want a Bronco is for more cargo space for gear... anyone has any idea how much cargo space does the subwoofer takes up?!?

I like the Lux package, but if that subwoofer takes a bunch of cargo space it will only be High package for me.
The sub fits into the passenger side panel and is flush. No extra room is required.