Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all,

I apologize if this has been covered, but I searched and didn't see anything - if it has please direct me to it.....

I went yesterday to convert my Wildtrak reservation to an order, and mostly everything went fine - it's a sales guy me/my family has used for years, so knew what to expect there. It took 20 minutes for the system to actually convert my reservation to an order, and then upon getting into the system, it didn't even have Lux (or high) package available to order - it's not a late availability thing, as the black painted hardtop was in there. I was sitting there with him doing it, so I can verify he's not making anything up. He said they've had issues with the system. Everything else I planned on getting was in there. For now, though, I converted, but without the lux package, and will be following up in a few weeks to ensure that Lux is ordered when it's time to submit.

I'm curious if anyone else had this issue?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What trim level wouldnā€™t let you add it?

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What trim are you building? It's not available on all trims.

EDIT - never mind, you added that it's Wildtrak. It should be available then.

Sponsored

Trueblue2296

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2022 F250 Tremor 6.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer had no issue adding it to my Badlands build. I even got it confirmed on the order confirmation email from Ford.

CHMAZ

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus IS 350 F-Sport, 2012 Toyota FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did my conversion yesterday, I got the confirmation email. Wildtrack also but nothing was added according to the email. I added High and Towing. Emailed the dealer asking about it.

The Bronze

First Edition
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Suzuki Samurai, 1967 Ford Bronco, 1993 Turbo Notchback, 2006 Sierra K1500, 2013 Sierra K1500, 2014 Sienna Mini-Van
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

My FE wasn't a problem, but comes standard with it. Should be fine once they work out the bugs. Bet it was nice to do it in person to verify the build!

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It could be that Your dealer is likely new to the Bronco ordering process as Iā€™m learning itā€™s different than ordering another car which is already in production, or maybe there really is a glitch but when ordering all the options on the Bronco itā€™s done using the codes. He has to add the package code 354A to the order, when that is done it will show Lux package added to a Wildtrak. Check with him tomorrow and have him try this.

Ford Bronco Lux Package Order Converting Issues? 378B10A9-9CD4-4423-94FC-56FCC3664ECC

mrxg78

Badlands
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard same thing from my dealer. They are taking our orders but not able to enter them into the system ā˜¹

OP
OP
rmc523

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It could be that Your dealer is likely new to the Bronco ordering process as Iā€™m learning itā€™s different than ordering another car which is already in production, or maybe there really is a glitch but when ordering all the options on the Bronco itā€™s done using the codes. He has to add the package code 354A to the order, when that is done it will show Lux package added to a Wildtrak. Check with him tomorrow and have him try this.

Ford Bronco Lux Package Order Converting Issues? 378B10A9-9CD4-4423-94FC-56FCC3664ECC
I'm not sure if it was a Ford system or dealer system. Whatever he was using had radio buttons for the options.
Sponsored