Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Savagegeese on YouTube said the B&O package in the Sport sounds like crap. They usually have some charts that come from some sort of diagnostic, so maybe that's real? I would guess that sound in the Sport would be better since doors and roofs are detachable...but I'm no audiophile.
I stopped watching Savagegeese because of how depressing every review was. Don’t need that level of negatively in my life. Not sure that guy likes anything.
Sponsored

Broncodave

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger/Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Didn't know where to put this. Interesting article. Maybe I don't want all that fancy stuff after all. :)

Carmakers scramble to stay ahead of hackers trying to take control of vehicles, systems

"The best-known vehicle takeover occurred in 2015 when security researchers on a laptop 10 miles away caused a Jeep Cherokee to lose power, change its radio station, turn on the windshield wipers and blast cold air. Jeep’s parent company, FCA, recalled 1.4 million vehicles to fix the vulnerability. "

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/carmakers-strive-to-stay-ahead-of-hackers/

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had to update my order to the Lux package last minute. I looked into what it could cost for a solid aftermarket sound system and it would be at least $1000 to replace the speakers and add and amp/sub. The icing on the cake for me is the garage door opener and those lovely USB ports on the top of the dash. Dangly wires aren't my thing.

StevieD23

Wildtrak
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Supra, 2021 AMB Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Have you had a heated steering wheel? My current vehicle is the first time I've ever had one and I'd take it over heated seats any day of the week. The car doesn't even need to be warm inside to feel comfortable if the wheel is heated.

I had a hand injury in college that really messed my circulation and nerves up in my dominant hand, if it's winter or I'm drinking something really cold I definitely struggle getting my digits moving. I even use the heated wheel in the summer sometimes just to loosen things up.

Of course I wish all these packages were available to any build but that's not how car purchasing works, and everyone saying these are things found in lower packages on expensive cars elseware are forgetting this isn't a $50k luxury vehicle, it's a purpose built off-road monster that you can doll up to get your luxuries.

It's a great luxury item that I'll gladly pay a premium for to continue to experience. I understand my hand issue isn't the norm, but I'd buy it even without said issue after owning one currently.

Agreed. As someone who lives in arguably the coldest area in the U.S., I use the heated steering wheel function in my truck all the time. I rarely use the heated seat option.

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm down to decision day and going with the Lux for the B&O more than anything. Now I am trying to decide on color. I am stuck between orange and A51. I love them both but I want to go with whichever proves to be less popular because that's just me. I live in a small town but if there is even 1 four door with the same color as mine around here I am going to be kinda pissed. LOL
the Cyber Orange is much less popular, and reports are pretty consistent that it will be discontinued in MY22. Seems about a unique as you can hope for!

Sponsored

MSparks909

Badlands
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know if the adaptive cruise feature on the Lux package can be turned off so I can just use standard cruise control? Do other Ford’s give you the option of adaptive vs standard cruise control? My 14’ F250 has standard cruise and it’s just fine for me. I’m going to Lux mainly for the stereo & wireless charger. Heated steering wheel is a bonus.

I believe you can turn off the lane assist feature as well but I’m not 100% sure.

Also curious where the radar box for the ACC is on the Bronco...I’m gonna be waiting for the aftermarket to develop a hidden winch bumper but don’t know if remounting the ACC radar is gonna be a PITA or not or even necessary. Probably will be but is what it is I guess

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s the only [COMMODITY CONSTRAINED] item on my build. I’m essentially paying $2300 for a heated steering wheel. I’m asking my high end audio guy if there’s benefit (or cost) to the B&O system since I plan to upgrade it. Need to do some soul searching and see if I can’t get my smooth brain back down to High Package. That’s it. That’s the entire post.
Keep it!!!!!!!
Sponsored