Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s the only [COMMODITY CONSTRAINED] item on my build. I’m essentially paying $2300 for a heated steering wheel. I’m asking my high end audio guy if there’s benefit (or cost) to the B&O system since I plan to upgrade it. Need to do some soul searching and see if I can’t get my smooth brain back down to High Package. That’s it. That’s the entire post.
Sponsored

Last edited:

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s the only late-availability item on my build. I’m essentially paying $2300 for a heated steering wheel. I’m asking my high end audio guy if there’s benefit (or cost) to the B&O system since I plan to upgrade it. Need to do some soul searching and see if I can’t get my smooth brain back down to High Package. That’s it. That’s the entire post.
Don't forget the Garage Door Opener.

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s the only late-availability item on my build. I’m essentially paying $2300 for a heated steering wheel. I’m asking my high end audio guy if there’s benefit (or cost) to the B&O system since I plan to upgrade it. Need to do some soul searching and see if I can’t get my smooth brain back down to High Package. That’s it. That’s the entire post.
ONCE YOU HAVE THE HEAT, DON'T WANT TO DO WITHOUT IT...........SAME BOAT.

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The big green weenie sucks, so...

Ford Bronco Lux Package, Why Can’t I Quit You? 1*dBKAG0D4GFjqHYUBlK-5cw

Besides that heated steering wheel will be nice to cry into at the end of the day after being around "those" soldiers.

My wife has also barred me from the next re-enlistment due to always being on the receiving end. 🤣

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with High Package. IMHO, it's better to just wear driving gloves when it's cold, and check out the audio system first, before ordering better components from Crutchfield or just having a local audio place upgrade speakers / add sub for less.

Sponsored

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's not late availability. It could be "commodity constrained". That's a distinction that people need to start understanding.

OP
OP
J_Meh_Cray_D

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The big green weenie sucks, so...

1*dBKAG0D4GFjqHYUBlK-5cw.jpg

my wife has barred me from the next re-enlistment due to always being on the receiving end. 🤣
Retirement (and divorce) gift to myself for a careen I. The PAFM (Perpetual A$$ F@$!ing Maching)

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And here I am trying to justify moving up from standard to high. I feel your pain... in reverse?

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The main reason I would want the lux package is the wireless phone charger. It really should be part of the mid package. Why offer wireless android auto/Apple CarPlay on all trims standard but make you get the top of the line package to get a wireless charger?

Sponsored
OP
OP
J_Meh_Cray_D

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't forget the Garage Door Opener.
I’ll give ‘em fiddy duckets for the garage door opener. $75 for the wireless charging. $100 for the extra USB. Three DOGECOIN for the advanced Cruise Control.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Im in the same boat. I love audio, so the B&O would be great. I know that the standard 6 speakers won't cut it, and the difference from high to lux im questioning how much an install would be anyway if I did it somewhere else.

Do you guys have any insight on a rough guestimate of how much an upgraded stereo would be? And how easy would it even be to tie into sync 4. Add an amp and a sub.?

The way i see it, the wireless charger and the heated steeting wheel are just a plus

JGuske23

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I went with High Package. IMHO, it's better to just wear driving gloves when it's cold, and check out the audio system first, before ordering better components from Crutchfield or just having a local audio place upgrade speakers / add sub for less.
The heated steering wheel is the best first world problem solved ever, gloves are not better! 😂

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s the only [COMMODITY CONSTRAINED] item on my build. I’m essentially paying $2300 for a heated steering wheel. I’m asking my high end audio guy if there’s benefit (or cost) to the B&O system since I plan to upgrade it. Need to do some soul searching and see if I can’t get my smooth brain back down to High Package. That’s it. That’s the entire post.
How and Why would you upgrade the B&O radio system? Like, seriously, what’s it lacking that you would be able to hear inside a Bronco? It’s not a rolling music studio or ENT quiet room for testing your hearing, after all.

I ask because the B&O is just about the only thing that is driving me up into the Lux. Otherwise I think High is all I need.

so what’s the point of paying for B&O just to rip it out?

Farm8265

Badlands
First Name
STAN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F 350 KING RANCH, 2017 VOLVO T90,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's not late availability. It could be "commodity constrained". That's a distinction that people need to start understanding.
I REALLY THINK IT'S ALL GOING TO GO BETTER THAN EXPECTED.........I WOULD EXPECT THAT THEY ARE ON THEIR SUPPLIERS PRETTY HARD.........
Sponsored