Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The big draw to Lux for me is the B&O system. ACC, heated steering wheel, wireless charger come next as nice to have, then everything else is fine to have too.

What pushed me to change from High to Lux was the additional information about Connected vs Connected Built-In navigation. I use the turn by turn Nav in my BMW more than Google maps or Waze and I would like to retain that option past the 90 day trial that comes with the Connected navigation.

See Packaging Guide pdf page 10 if you are unaware of the differences between the 2 nav systems.

I also decided to add it since I already have 3 of the potentially commodity constrained options (2.7, Sas, 2DR), so what's one more?! Feeling good about my decision because I'm getting everything that I have wanted and I'm not worrying about the added cost.
I was able to get built in Nav with the High package, fyi. I'd love the B&O system but I'm getting a 2 door. I'm not sure the need for 10 speakers and not sure where they would put the sub. It might cut into cargo space.
Sponsored

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was able to get built in Nav with the High package, fyi. I'd love the B&O system but I'm getting a 2 door. I'm not sure the need for 10 speakers and not sure where they would put the sub. It might cut into cargo space.
The subwoofer does not cut into cargo space. It is built into the wall of the cargo area on the passenger side of the vehicle. I believe there is a small hole there when it isn’t present, but I wouldn’t say the subwoofer eats up space because it fills it.

Xploit

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think the LUX package belongs on a sport more than the BRONCO. Thats just my opinion. The high package can be argued better as it comes with that bigger screen which has utility, but otherwise, a better LUX package, again IMO ,would include a winch and aux lighting and maybe an AR15 pistol and a fishing rod :)

OSU Sig

Outer Banks
First Name
Clifford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I thought I would see if I could piece meal the upgrades and stay with the High package but I decided I was going to go all in and stay with the Lux package.

not tame

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 C8 Vette, F10 M5 BMW, F150 Shelby, F250 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went with the LUX package for the : B&O system, wireless phone charging system, and heated steering wheel

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s the only [COMMODITY CONSTRAINED] item on my build. I’m essentially paying $2300 for a heated steering wheel. I’m asking my high end audio guy if there’s benefit (or cost) to the B&O system since I plan to upgrade it. Need to do some soul searching and see if I can’t get my smooth brain back down to High Package. That’s it. That’s the entire post.
love the wsb meme propagation

hayekfan

Badlands
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Porsche 911, 2013 Jag XF, 2018 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Adaptive cruise is a terrific feature. Not sure how well (or if) it will work with a manual, though.
YouTube vidio in 2018 Ford truck. works great. Below 20MPH it shuts off, then restart when speed up.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New member and long time lurker. I ordered my 2 dr Badlands shortly after attending the OKC Auto Show. The cactus grey Sport at the show solidified the one last thing I hadn’t made up my mind on. Color.

I ordered high package as it seemed like the “value” sweet spot.
So why am I now rethinking of going lux? Is there any indication from Ford that the dash or panel materials are upgraded at lux? The only things in lux I am interested in are the sound system, garage door opener and the dash charging ports.

Anyone have experiences with B & O system in their Ford?

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
a better LUX package, again IMO ,would include a winch and aux lighting and maybe an AR15 pistol
Would it come with ammo as well? Talk about your commodity constraints!!!

Ford Bronco Lux Package, Why Can’t I Quit You? 1616102613050

Sponsored

KnightBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Roush Ranger, Lifted Subarus, Harley Davidson, etc
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess I’m on the same boat I opted for the Lux on my Wildtrak order.
(Coming from two gen 2 F150 Raptors and Lariat Ranger)
As the old saying goes...better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it?...lol :)

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Savagegeese on YouTube said the B&O package in the Sport sounds like crap. They usually have some charts that come from some sort of diagnostic, so maybe that's real? I would guess that sound in the Sport would be better since doors and roofs are detachable...but I'm no audiophile.

OP
OP
J_Meh_Cray_D

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Savagegeese on YouTube said the B&O package in the Sport sounds like crap. They usually have some charts that come from some sort of diagnostic, so maybe that's real? I would guess that sound in the Sport would be better since doors and roofs are detachable...but I'm no audiophile.
You can bet that the Sport will have better acoustics than the Bronco. And for all those hoping that they'd put more R&D effort into the full size Bronco... nah, fam. They'd have advertised it and pumped that heavily. It's going to be better. It's not going to be satisfying.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You can bet that the Sport will have better acoustics than the Bronco. And for all those hoping that they'd put more R&D effort into the full size Bronco... nah, fam. They'd have advertised it and pumped that heavily. It's going to be better. It's not going to be satisfying.
Yeah, that's part of the reason I went with High rather than Lux.

TenSeven

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...They usually have some charts that come from some sort of diagnostic...
People that do that always make me chuckle. Years ago I had a room mate that was heavy into AV stuff, lots of $ into it. Once he played a movie clip, then made a bunch of adjustments on the various devices and replayed the clip. He then asked me, "See how much better that sounds?".

Nope, sorry Scotty, it sounded exactly the same.

Of course I did order the Lux package. I just HAD to have the wireless charger and garage door opener.
Sponsored