First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I went Badlands and High. So Sasquatch-Lite - most of the good stuff from Sasquatch without the crappy wheels and tires (IMO, some ppl love 'em). Never had a heated steering wheel so wouldn't know to miss it, never had ACC so same, don't have a phone that does wireless charging (and don't care) and I'm convinced I'd have to spend at least as much time and money "fixing" the B&O system as I will the base (and in '23 there's allegedly a sub so maybe wiring in an upgrade is less onerous).

My original res was for BL + Lux but in the intervening *years* I had to review I determined I just didn't need the Lux and Ford tossed a bonus for MY23 with the 7th speaker.

Edited to add: this is all hypothetical as I am one of the many still waiting on my build
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you want to save some money on the LUX package you can delete the built in Navigation and save $695 like I did. I have a Garmin GPS that is better with more features than the Ford Nav so I had zero need for it. It brings the price of the LUX package down to $2,500 vs $1,295 for the High package.

1D210E38-E604-4B2B-8ED1-76B7DB2863CA.jpeg
If that had been an option when I ordered.... I would have double tapped that option!!! LOL.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would say that budget and usage are the deciding factors. I went with a OBX, mid package, non-SAS, adv 4wd (rear locker and trail assist), and 2.7, rubber mat’s front and rear. I used my Ford rebate to upgrade the wheels and tires at delivery. $48K + tax.. More than capable for my use, comfortable interior, and looks great (IMO). I also have a 22 (now 23) Wildtrak high package with leather and MIC on order but thinking of dropping the high and leather and save the $5K+ After owning the mid/cloth for the past 8 months, I find it has everything I need and is quite comfortable.
My order is pretty similar (except a lux package), and I ended up at $47,953 + TTL, with the 2.7 OBX non-SAS adv 4x4. You must have opted for more doors and less Lux. :)

I also have a WildTrak on order with the Lux package and cloth.

Reactions: TCC

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for everyones opinions - ended up switching down to High Package (don't need the navigation, heated steering wheel & will aftermarket sound system) & added Sasquatch Package
You may (and I haven't personally investigated this yet) be able to ACC with FORSCAN. Once someone actually does it with a high package vehicle, it will be easy to replicate. Something to remember is that ALL Broncos in 2023 now come with the sub-woofer, so upgrading the sound system to "B&O" probably doesn't matter. Replace the speakers and be done with it.

Seatmandan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, '11 Ford Edge, '10 Ford Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
IMO, the Sasquatch package should be scrutinized, and be honest. If you're going off road, then yes! If not, it's not really needed. It's really up to the buyer.
The design and proportions of the vehicle from the ground up in the Ford studio were styled around the sasquatch package (35's)

The vehicle, IMO, looks weird without it.

Last edited:

Sponsored

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I went OBX SAS with high package, after initially planning on WT. I don’t regret a thing. Mostly daily driver but in Arizona we do a lot of driving in the desert and up north in the mountains and forest roads, so I wanted it to be capable. With the SAS tech and 35” tires under warranty, SAS was a no brainer for me. Only way I would want lux was for ACC, and I hate ACC, but that’s a personal choice. OBX with high, SAS, mod bumper and aux switches gave me everything I wanted plus the roast interior I liked best, and side steps and color matched handles.

Baja Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco, 20 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The design and proportions if the vehicle from the ground up in the Ford studio was styled around the sasquatch package (35's)

The vehicle, IMO, looks weird without it.
Yeah, I would agree. I just was kind of eluding that if the perspective buyer isn't going off road at all, does he / she really need it?

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes, make sure you add the AUX switches to the OBX. If I had one regret, it wasn't not adding SAS, it was failing to check the box for the AUX switches - and I like wiring!
Sponsored