Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone using M & R Automotive foglights? I found them on a different posting and thought they looked interesting.

https://mandronline.com/collections...-ford-bronco-led-m-r-modular-bumper-light-kit

What do you all think?
Mike has been making his fog kits for the Raptors for years. He's legit. He does things a bit different then the rest because he makes things himself. He also does a different style lighting system (multiple pods with amber/white for example).

I believe he recently got his own Bronco. Nice guy. He actually approached me before he went public asking how we felt with him branching into the Bronco market, since he knows that's our specialty and we manufacture our own brackets. Not that he needed it, but we gave him our blessing.

We actually plan to add the M&R lineup for Raptors/Broncos to our site eventually (when I find some time).

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mike has been making his fog kits for the Raptors for years. He's legit. He does things a bit different then the rest because he makes things himself. He also does a different style lighting system (multiple pods with amber/white for example).

I believe he recently got his own Bronco. Nice guy. He actually approached me before he went public asking how we felt with him branching into the Bronco market, since he knows that's our specialty and we manufacture our own brackets. Not that he needed it, but we gave him our blessing.

We actually plan to add the M&R lineup for Raptors/Broncos to our site eventually (when I find some time).
Didn't expect to read this from another vendor and appreciate every word of it. Wish all Forums were like this

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Didn't expect to read this from another vendor and appreciate every word of it. Wish all Forums were like this
This aint the wild wild west like it is over on Ford Raptor Forum :) Everybody is nice here and gets along :)

Sponsored

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This aint the wild wild west like it is over on Ford Raptor Forum :) Everybody is nice here and gets along :)
Since you two are here together now, I was wondering if the M&R bracket could be modified to hold the 6" Diode Dynamics light bar? Edit: I really like the clean look of the M&R bracket but like the enclosed DD light bar!

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since you two are here together now, I was wondering if the M&R bracket could be modified to hold the 6" Diode Dynamics light bar? Edit: I really like the clean look of the M&R bracket but like the enclosed DD light bar!
Unfortunately the shroud on the fog light was designed to house 4 of our cube lights on each side. it will not work with 6" DD lightbar

Just_Jay_Kng

First Edition
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just installed a set the other day. Pretty easy installation. Fog lights are bright as all get out.

Sponsored

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone using M & R Automotive foglights? I found them on a different posting and thought they looked interesting.

https://mandronline.com/collections...-ford-bronco-led-m-r-modular-bumper-light-kit

What do you all think?
I'm running the M&R setup on my 4 door Black Diamond SAS and I love it. I have 4 white w/ Amber DLR LEDs and the 40' amber light bar on my capable bumper. Everyone keeps asking me if the lights are OEM so this is telling. Super bright, brackets are stout and nothing has loosened after 5k miles in the city and on the trails. So happy I went this route and M&R have been super helpful and I'll be back for some more goodness very soon.

Low Qtr_Ambers.jpg

Front_Light_Amber-White.jpg

Just_Jay_Kng

First Edition
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm running the M&R setup on my 4 door Black Diamond SAS and I love it. I have 4 white w/ Amber DLR LEDs and the 40' amber light bar on my capable bumper. Everyone keeps asking me if the lights are OEM so this is telling. Super bright, brackets are stout and nothing has loosened after 5k miles in the city and on the trails. So happy I went this route and M&R have been super helpful and I'll be back for some more goodness very soon.

Low Qtr_Ambers.jpg

Front_Light_Amber-White.jpg
Can you post light output pics of the amber light bar?

sLopeFx

Black Diamond
First Name
FxA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD Sas, 07 BMW 335i, 02 Cooper S JCW
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you post light output pics of the amber light bar?
Hey bud, Sorry this took me a bit to do. I figured I would just post up a vid instead. You can hear me flipping the aux switches but not the headlights. In order of appearance:

1. Regular headlights with white DLR LEDs driving lights (half on)
2. White DLR LEDs driving lights (half on) and 40" amber bar (reg headlights off)
3. 40" amber bar only (white DLR and reg headlights off)
4. 40" amber bar and amber DLR LEDs full on
5. 40" amber bar with white DLR LEDs full on
6. 40' amber bar with white DLR LEDs driving lights (half on)
7. 40" amber bar off with just white DLR LEDs driving lights (half on)
8. Regular headlights on

The Foo's are just always on.. Hope this helps.

Just_Jay_Kng

First Edition
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey bud, Sorry this took me a bit to do. I figured I would just post up a vid instead. You can hear me flipping the aux switches but not the headlights. In order of appearance:

1. Regular headlights with white DLR LEDs driving lights (half on)
2. White DLR LEDs driving lights (half on) and 40" amber bar (reg headlights off)
3. 40" amber bar only (white DLR and reg headlights off)
4. 40" amber bar and amber DLR LEDs full on
5. 40" amber bar with white DLR LEDs full on
6. 40' amber bar with white DLR LEDs driving lights (half on)
7. 40" amber bar off with just white DLR LEDs driving lights (half on)
8. Regular headlights on

The Foo's are just always on.. Hope this helps.

Looks pretty sweet! This is first video I’ve seen of the amber bar light output on the street… thanks for the video.. I bought the white 40 inch bar from m&r I love it! Heres a video of it.
Sponsored