First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Love the Photos and how it came out. What tool did you use to crimp the wires? Just asking for others on the forum to know. The one we use is slightly more expensive and ratchets until its fully crimped. I remember using the basic one for first batch. Hands were hurting :)

OP
OP
MandRautomotive

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wanted to post some photos that @Due51 uploaded but wanted it to be under the correct thread

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT 7D31EC69-D696-451B-8577-E0580EC3E13F
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT D0D3D10F-448E-44D9-A618-3C16843A1C6D

LOW BEAMS
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT D11B0A72-7B43-473E-B0B8-CC1136F1C703

HIGH BEAMS
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT 569084D4-9395-4996-B0AB-AC276754F1D5

M&R LIGHT KIT
Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT D1DEB3E0-132D-44C3-84DC-1D30AEEADEBE

Tacnav#1

Badlands
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge AWD, F-150, Dodge Challenger R/T
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome looking mod. I see them in my future.

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got them installed yesterday, took about an hour and a half. Was pretty simple although I did have an issue crimping the aux wires. They kept slipping out. Probably operator error. I wound up just shoving the wires in the connector and heat shrinking the plastic around it. Anyway here are some pictures. I love the ambers as a nice accent lighting. The whites are extremely bright! Definitely off road only. All in all I really like them, but for people looking for a true fog light these probably aren't for you. The whites are too powerful and the ambers are not powerful enough.

I also included a bonus photo of the aux switch labels I installed from stickerfab.

Ford Bronco M&R Automotive MODULAR BUMPER FOG OPENING LIGHT KIT D1DEB3E0-132D-44C3-84DC-1D30AEEADEBE

Are the GRILL letters StickerFab and Gear America UBER Shackles with isolators?

Looks great

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got them installed yesterday, took about an hour and a half. Was pretty simple although I did have an issue crimping the aux wires. They kept slipping out. Probably operator error. I wound up just shoving the wires in the connector and heat shrinking the plastic around it. Anyway here are some pictures. I love the ambers as a nice accent lighting. The whites are extremely bright! Definitely off road only. All in all I really like them, but for people looking for a true fog light these probably aren't for you. The whites are too powerful and the ambers are not powerful enough.

I also included a bonus photo of the aux switch labels I installed from stickerfab.

Are the GRILL letters StickerFab and theGear America Uber Shackles ?

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Are the GRILL letters StickerFab and Gear America UBER Shackles with isolators?

Looks great
The grill letters are from stage 3 motorsports. The tow shackles are towmavin. I got them off Amazon.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love the Photos and how it came out. What tool did you use to crimp the wires? Just asking for others on the forum to know. The one we use is slightly more expensive and ratchets until its fully crimped. I remember using the basic one for first batch. Hands were hurting :)
I used a basic, non ratcheting crimp tool that my dad had. Worked fine for the bundled wires but I guess I couldn't get it tight enough for the individual aux wires.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

True?
They're SAE approved, if I read everything correctly. Why wouldn't you be able to use them as fogs?
Just because they are amber does not make them fog lights, otherwise you woudl need nothing more than your amber turn signals on constant - it is the spread pattern and intensity that makes a fog a fog regardless of color.

RustysBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matt "Rusty" R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still waiting for an option that looks more OEM as opposed to something that was assembled over a long weekend using a Harbor Freight Catalog.

Sponsored

timstrong20

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Toyota Venza and 2020 Honda Civic Hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Nice looking bronco, I have a RR WT on order, do you have any side pics or close up of your side steps? Are those Go Rhino and how do you like them? Thanks in advance....

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice looking bronco, I have a RR WT on order, do you have any side pics or close up of your side steps? Are those Go Rhino and how do you like them? Thanks in advance....
Thanks! Yes they are Go Rhino D6 sliders and they visually match the SAS flares perfectly. Here's a better picture of them.

IMG_20211219_162049988.jpg

Due51

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm still waiting for an option that looks more OEM as opposed to something that was assembled over a long weekend using a Harbor Freight Catalog.
Rude

Due51

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to come up with a solution to wire the amber lights to a factory fog switch and just put the white lights on an Aux switch. There's a huge thread on the subject (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/), but my Badlands mid package doesn't have the pre-existing fog light wiring. So there's another thread about tapping into the side marker lights (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...gnal-for-relays-or-lights.33454/#post-1139366). The ambers would run as DRL and I'd keep the whites on an Aux switch.

My question is, what happens to these lights if both the Amber and White lights are powered up simultaneously?

badmankev

First Edition
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Lightening Blue First Edition Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm trying to come up with a solution to wire the amber lights to a factory fog switch and just put the white lights on an Aux switch. There's a huge thread on the subject (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/factory-fog-light-switch.22937/), but my Badlands mid package doesn't have the pre-existing fog light wiring. So there's another thread about tapping into the side marker lights (https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...gnal-for-relays-or-lights.33454/#post-1139366). The ambers would run as DRL and I'd keep the whites on an Aux switch.

My question is, what happens to these lights if both the Amber and White lights are powered up simultaneously?
Whites come on and you can't see the amber. Nothing else as far as I can tell.
Sponsored