Nomadik

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm a NOOB when it comes to this stuff but I was wondering if anybody knows how to tap into the parking lights. I got the M&R fog lights and I'm thinking it would look great to wire the yellow lights into the parking lights. If I were to do this, does anybody have any guidance (as specific as possible because if there is a 50-50 chance to choose wrong, I probably will) they could give for the best way to do this. If I were to try tapping the side markers, could the wires even handle the additional draw?

I'll of course wire the main white light to the aux switch
Sponsored

campbebc

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are the M&R "yellow lights" a backlight rather than an actual light? So you want to have them turn on with the DRLs (the outer LED ring of the headlight that's always on)?

OP
OP

Nomadik

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I meant more the parking lights. Like the yellow side markers (one click up from the auto headlight setting on the headlight control knob). I may just add them onto another switch but feels like that's a waste of an auxiliary switch...😅

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
You will have to run separate power wires for the fog lights, no way the marker light circuits will be able to power them.

OP
OP

Nomadik

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You will have to run separate power wires for the fog lights, no way the marker light circuits will be able to power them.
Ok thanks for the input...I wanted to make sure if the yellow accent lights for the m&r fog lights were going too draw to much for that. Of course the white fog lights will be on a switch

Last edited:

MandRautomotive

Outer Banks
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Mikhail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We recommend connecting the AMBERS to the last aux switch if you extra and keeping them on at all times. Keep in mind that they will only be on when the ignition of the vehicle is ON. Serves the same function as what you are trying to accomplish and dont need to tap into anything. If you insist, i would tap into the fuse box for DRL using something like this

https://www.amazon.com/Nilight-Circ...uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
Sponsored