Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw it on the parts list before i ordered with the Sasquatch package, but it just doesn’t make sense NOT to order a trim level that has it already at this point. Labor intensive and it’s not going to be cheap when it’s all said and done.

That being said, it’s awesome that Ford is offering this for those that messed up, or just bought what they could get at the time.

• If upgrading from M190 FDU, M210 half shafts and M210 front driveshaft required

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow!

That's actually really cool that they offer it after market. The guys ordering base and lower trims without Sasquatch have a LOT of upgrade paths now.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
and when they are done upgrading they will hate themselves for not ordering from the factory to begin with.

It only makes sense to upgrade to 5.13 and 5.38 as it did not come from the factory with these gear choices

Wow!

That's actually really cool that they offer it after market. The guys ordering base and lower trims without Sasquatch have a LOT of upgrade paths now.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'm most curious to find out if they still have the welded ring gear on these units. As-is, there are limitations on what you can slap in there.

@Rocketeer Rick had a much better and technical understanding of what would be needed/required, i'm still on the uphill slope of having to learn/remember the details on this.

rtaylor

Badlands
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just noticed this on the Ford Performance website, had not seen it posted on here or Facebook yet. Looks like they're offering the complete M210 diff (with 4.70 or 4.46 gears AND locker) for $1800 đź‘€
Don't forget that if upgrading from m190 to m210 you have to upgrade driveshaft & half-shafts...

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

$1800 and you still need half shafts, different front driveshaft, and you still have the entire rear axle with a different gearset (and potentially no locker) to deal with. You're probably looking at an easy $3000-3500 + labor. Just Sasquatch it from the factory and be done with it

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

$1800 and you still need half shafts, different front driveshaft, and you still have the entire rear axle with a different gearset (and potentially no locker) to deal with. You're probably looking at an easy $3000-3500 + labor. Just Sasquatch it from the factory and be done with it
How about wiring it to the hero-switch? Then you still need the Billsteins, wheels, tires and lift. Sasquatch is an AMAZING deal!

Destroyer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Chevy SWB NBS, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've got open rear differentials and 3.73 gears and realized I've screwed up majorly lol.

Would these fix that issue?
Still need half shafts, new front driveshaft, and some way to wire in the locker. And that only takes care of the front. Then you need to either re-gear the rear with locker or not, or buy a complete assembly. And again, wire in the locker there.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I've got open rear differentials and 3.73 gears and realized I've screwed up majorly lol.

At this point just order another Bronco and replace this one when you finally get it in.

Mdeamon

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai tucson
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Catch 22
You miss out on sas for 5k
But you get your bronco sooner...
Now to sas aftermarket......$$$$
Little bit more expensice to do it after but you at least enjoy it soooooooner

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have a spec sheet that shows F/R gear ratios, diff choices, etc. for each trim? Curious to know if the Badlands uses the same Sasquatch front diff when you have the 4.7 rear locker.

mrnoodley

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK, 2018 JL, 2020 Gladiator, 2021 2dr Badland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone have a spec sheet that shows F/R gear ratios, diff choices, etc. for each trim? Curious to know if the Badlands uses the same Sasquatch front diff when you have the 4.7 rear locker.
All Badlands have the M210 locking front diff, sasquatch or non. 4.7:1 gearing in a non-Sas would need to be a manual transmission IIRC. That's what I have sitting on DirtMtn...
Sponsored