Sponsored

Mabett 6.5" Rear Speaker Pods Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These custom-molded speaker enclosures from Mabett let you install the 6.5” speakers of your choice in your Bronco's rear of the factory roll cage
  • Installs on the rear of the factory roll cage using factory mounting locations
  • One pair (left and right) pods
  • High-quality and UV-protected ABS plastic
  • Bolt-in installation means no cutting and no hassles
  • Fits 6.5” speakers
Just yesterday, all the Rear Speaker Pods arrived at my warehouse in California. I originally planned to send them to the Amazon warehouse before selling them, but if I do as I say, it will have to be delayed by at least half a month

So I plan to ship directly from the warehouse in California, don't worry about the delivery time, after everyone places an order, I will ship within 48 hours, delivered by UPS or FedEx

Buy "6.5" Rear Speaker Pods" directly for $169.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A2U68O5M964KHU

Only available for 4-door, 2-door version will be released in a month

Ford Bronco Mabett 6.5" Rear Speaker Pods Available Now! 1

Ford Bronco Mabett 6.5" Rear Speaker Pods Available Now! 2

Ford Bronco Mabett 6.5" Rear Speaker Pods Available Now! 3

Ford Bronco Mabett 6.5" Rear Speaker Pods Available Now! 4

Ford Bronco Mabett 6.5" Rear Speaker Pods Available Now! 5
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kdk12

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Cherokee, Yamaha V-star Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been waiting forever for you to release these! Clicked the link about 4 hours after and "Promotion ended" already. That's really lame, dude . How long was the promotion window, like 10 minutes?

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been waiting forever for you to release these! Clicked the link about 4 hours after and "Promotion ended" already. That's really lame, dude . How long was the promotion window, like 10 minutes?
It’s probably just a broken link. He will fix it

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These look nice!

The price though... Is there a bit of a Bronco tax on this? Or are they harder or more costly to manufacture?

When you can get 2 metal tube doors for $300 but then 2 little plastic pods for $170, I just don't get it... 🤷‍♂️

Maybe $100-120?

Cobrafang

Wildtrak
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok so I have the B&O setup in my bronco what would be a great speaker to put in this enclosure. I am not a tube amp audiophile (mad respect). But I do like good sound. Thanks.

Sponsored

CyberOrangeBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok so I have the B&O setup in my bronco what would be a great speaker to put in this enclosure. I am not a tube amp audiophile (mad respect). But I do like good sound. Thanks.
I have the same question.

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These look nice!

The price though... Is there a bit of a Bronco tax on this? Or are they harder or more costly to manufacture?

When you can get 2 metal tube doors for $300 but then 2 little plastic pods for $170, I just don't get it... 🤷‍♂️

Maybe $100-120?
First to market ups the cost as well. With the lack of speakers in the Bronco, this really isn’t that expensive

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These look nice!

Maybe $100-120?
You have to remember that there are 4 different injection molded parts here and each one would need its own mold/tooling. I'm sure his costs are lower than this but if you tried to make those 4 molds in the US it would cost several tens of thousands of dollars and then you would still need to sell enough to profit on them.

They are priced higher than I would've liked (what isn't nowadays) but from someone who works in manufacturing it is priced fairly when you factor in design and manufacturing costs.

fdchief

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BadSquatch, 1995 F250, 2018 Rebel R2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

got mine.. but didnt get the promo price... :(

Gorbachops

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2D Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Been waiting for these to be available to purchase for what seems like forever, but now that they are out im a little bit disappointed in the price. I understand the cost of R&D, tooling, refining the manufacturing process, shipping to the US, etc, and healthy profits on a product are understandable. I also get being first to market and the Bronco tax. Metra has announced basically the same product, yes its not out yet with no eta, and yes that product could have the bronco tax as well, but their comparable speaker pods for Jeep (Metra JP-1014) are available now for $60 USD from Amazon and Crutchfield. Again i have no idea what Metra will charge for their pods but if the pricing of their current products is any indication they hopefully will be substantially more affordable.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/metra-launches-new-ford-bronco-products-at-sema-2022.57859/

RC Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '97 Geo Tracker
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been waiting for these to be available to purchase for what seems like forever, but now that they are out im a little bit disappointed in the price. I understand the cost of R&D, tooling, refining the manufacturing process, shipping to the US, etc, and healthy profits on a product are understandable. I also get being first to market and the Bronco tax. Metra has announced basically the same product, yes its not out yet with no eta, and yes that product could have the bronco tax as well, but their comparable speaker pods for Jeep (Metra JP-1014) are available now for $60 USD from Amazon and Crutchfield. Again i have no idea what Metra will charge for their pods but if the pricing of their current products is any indication they hopefully will be substantially more affordable.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/metra-launches-new-ford-bronco-products-at-sema-2022.57859/
FWIW, I have a buddy who used to be in the automotive audio industry and he’s maintained some of his contacts. I asked him if he could inquire with anyone about Metra’s speaker pods and the answer he received (I don’t know exactly who this is from) was along the lines of “these are not our priority; expect a few more months of waiting after SEMA before there’s another announcement about availability”
Sponsored