First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have to remove the hard top bolts every time you want to adjust/remove the GCPA version?
[/QUOT
I'm seeing similar products from China on Amazon for $139. Different brand names that all use the same images, so I'm guessing all made at the same factory.

What's your price point for a 4-door soft top?

Where is it manufactured?

From the video, when retracted the installer whacks it a few times to show that it doesn't come loose, but it certainly rattles. Do these rattle when retracted and driving?

I'm in for the right answers! ;)
Out of curiosity did "Mabett" message you a response to any your questions? I'm assuming he did since he gave you a "thumbs up" on the post
Sponsored

Sunday Money

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do you have to remove the hard top bolts every time you want to adjust/remove the GPCA version?
No. There's a video on the GPCA website. I'll post a review after its delivered.

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Out of curiosity did "Mabett" message you a response to any your questions? I'm assuming he did since he gave you a "thumbs up" on the post
Nope. No reply. I just bought one off Amazon. Works pretty well, so far.

Maxzina Fit 2021 2022 Ford Bronco Trunk Cargo Cover Retractable Trunk Shade Shield Security Cover for 2022 Ford Bronco Accessories Soft Top 4 Door https://a.co/d/8w5awfW

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
V2 Cargo Cover needs modification as I just found out all 4-door bronco have reclining rear seats

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nope. No reply. I just bought one off Amazon. Works pretty well, so far.

Maxzina Fit 2021 2022 Ford Bronco Trunk Cargo Cover Retractable Trunk Shade Shield Security Cover for 2022 Ford Bronco Accessories Soft Top 4 Door https://a.co/d/8w5awfW
Just confirmed that this cover I bought off Amazon is identical to the photos/videos in this post. The installation video in the OP is the same one linked to on the Amazon page for the Maxzina brand I purchased. Seems to be nice quality and sturdy, but haven't had it long. Installation was straightforward.

So the question is whether the Mabett-branded product has a better price point than the Amazon Prime price I paid for the Maxzina brand: $111.99.

I DID buy a Mabett Back Seat Cover Protector set to go on the back of my back seats. Not installed yet.

Sponsored

Irideducs

Black Diamond
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
GPCA just released a great looking cargo cover for hard-tops. Not retractable but it has a hook/loop release. I was waiting for the Mabett cover but glad it was delayed. This GPCA one doesn't use glue/adhesive, and is likely much more stable (the retractable ones similar to Mabett's for soft-tops have complaints of getting knocked down easy).
I installed the GPCA last night (still interested in the Mabett, but need something for now). Fits and works well - EXCEPT…

The fit is designed for the rear seats to be in the upright position. The cover bunches up and won’t stay flat when you move the rear seats into the 4 degree recline. Kind of a bummer since my rear passengers prefer the recline.

Could easily be addressed by GPCA repositioning where the straps are sewn to the cover.

RFMETZ

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I installed the GPCA last night (still interested in the Mabett, but need something for now). Fits and works well - EXCEPT…

The fit is designed for the rear seats to be in the upright position. The cover bunches up and won’t stay flat when you move the rear seats into the 4 degree recline. Kind of a bummer since my rear passengers prefer the recline.

Could easily be addressed by GPCA repositioning where the straps are sewn to the cover.
Nice, thanks for the feedback. My other issue is GPCA has mentioned this isn’t really designed to be used with the top off as it will flap and probably be noisy. I suppose that’s an issue with any of these types of covers but I’m going to keep waiting and see what else comes available.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any update on this?
I am in the process of replacing the parts and when the replacement is complete it will be sent to the Amazon warehouse, they are now in my US warehouse

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In for the 4dr Hard Top version

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy "Bronco Cargo Cover" directly for $79.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A3QL382NMPXSMG
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-8-18 11:00 PDT​
  • Note: Please operate when “Bronco Cargo Cover” is available
(y) Fitment: Bronco 4DR Hardtop, Model: Base, Bronco Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrak, Everglades, Raptor 2021 +
(y)Fitment: Bronco 4DR Soft Top, Model: Base, Bronco Big Bend, Black Diamond, Outer Banks, Badlands, Wildtrak, Everglades, Raptor 2021 +
(y)【Seat Compatibility】Designed with Bronco's rear seat recline stops in mind! Seats can recline and fold-down with no interference with the retractable cargo cover
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
  • 【Custom Molded】Fit Ford Bronco 2021 2022 Bronco 4DR Hardtop and Soft Top (Not fit 2-Door)
  • 【Security/Privacy】Protect your luggage and other valuables from prying eyes or simply retract the cargo cover for a seamless look when not in use.
  • 【Easy Installation】Super easy to install, with four custom-molded and form-fitting-mounts that adhere to the factory panels for an OEM look!
  • 【Seat Compatibility】Designed with Bronco's rear seat recline stops in mind! Seats can recline and fold-down with no interference with the retractable cargo cover
  • 【Hook Design】Additional 2 hangers on the mounts to hang grocery bags, handbags and etc... Maximize your cargo space
  • If anyone finds missing accessories in the package or received the wrong accessories, please contact me in time and I will reissue them for free

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2294.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2296.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2298.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2301.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2302.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2848.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2853.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2856.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2859.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2862.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2864.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2876.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2877.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2899.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2530.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2602.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2603.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2604.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2605.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2606.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2607.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2609.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2610.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2611.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2613.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2614.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! IMG_2618.JPG

Last edited:

Biff

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda CR-V AWD SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Fantastic, so glad to see this product is available! I will be ordering one this afternoon, and will be looking forward to getting it installed. Keep up the great work!

SilverSurfer

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 4dr MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I also have the GPCA cover, and my issue is that it doesn't go all the way to the tailgate, there is about a 2-3 inch gap. Is that how yours fits?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I also have the GPCA cover, and my issue is that it doesn't go all the way to the tailgate, there is about a 2-3 inch gap. Is that how yours fits?
also doesn't go all the way to the tailgate
Ford Bronco Mabett Cargo Cover for 4 door coming soon! lQDPDhtL7m1JVIjNC9DND8Cwdx4hkfzKr4cCTRRBxgAzAA_4032_3024

Mserjohnb132

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any issues with having your back seat protector on and reclining the seats?
Sponsored