Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello everyone

I created a group on Facebook, if anyone wants to join, please pm me, for real Bronco owners I will send a QR code that can be used to apply to join the Facebook group

The group is mainly used to discuss products designed by Mabett, as well as to get more timely access to the development progress of products, and also to provide exclusive discounts for fans

I have consulted with the admin and it is allowed to post Facebook groups, but it is not possible to post a separate thread in the classifieds marketplace to advertise this information, so I only post this information under my published product thread, if I understand Wrong, please admin remind me, I will delete these information in time
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There are a lot of latest designs I need to get your suggestions, but I don't want these designs to appear on the public platform, so before that, I will post them on Mabett's Facebook group, if you are friendly, and support the work I'm doing, you can privately PM me, I will review your identity and send you the QR code to apply to join the group

Don't worry if you don't have a Facebook account, I'll post them on 6G when they're actually done

I was suggested to use discord last time, but I don't know how many people will use it

I have consulted with the admin and it is allowed to post Facebook groups, but it is not possible to post a separate thread in the classifieds marketplace to advertise this information, so I only post this information under my published product thread, if I understand Wrong, please admin remind me, I will delete these information in time

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a lot of latest designs I need to get your suggestions, but I don't want these designs to appear on the public platform, so before that, I will post them on Mabett's Facebook group, if you are friendly, and support the work I'm doing, you can privately PM me, I will review your identity and send you the QR code to apply to join the group

Don't worry if you don't have a Facebook account, I'll post them on 6G when they're actually done

I was suggested to use discord last time, but I don't know how many people will use it

Sent you a request to join the group on Facebook

flagman

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got this from Amazon last week and it’s too shallow imo and difficult to remove with one hand to access the bottom of console. The divider is so short to grab comfortably, flagman

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Mabett

I purchased a original version tray when they first became available and I am extremely happy with it. Fits well, looks nice, and way more functional than the factory option.

That being said I would agree with some of the previous comments that it is a little difficult to remove. Especially when it is loaded with items. If you made the middle divider taller it would be much easier to grip and lift out. I considered drilling a hole through that divider to give my fingers something to grip. I ultimately decided not to because I don't really get into the lower section all that often.

That being said I just wanted to give some constructive feedback. I am completely content with mine, and wouldn't even consider needing to buy an updated version if it became available.

Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco IMG_5150~2.JPG

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett

I purchased a original version tray when they first became available and I am extremely happy with it. Fits well, looks nice, and way more functional than the factory option.

That being said I would agree with some of the previous comments that it is a little difficult to remove. Especially when it is loaded with items. If you made the middle divider taller it would be much easier to grip and lift out. I considered drilling a hole through that divider to give my fingers something to grip. I ultimately decided not to because I don't really get into the lower section all that often.

That being said I just wanted to give some constructive feedback. I am completely content with mine, and wouldn't even consider needing to buy an updated version if it became available.

great advice

bronco_rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Mabett

Had the same issue, ended up sticking a strip of grip tape to each edge of the divider and it worked perfectly.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
V3 is almost ready
Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco 微信图片_202203250111356
Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco 微信图片_202203250111354
Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco 微信图片_202203250111355

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
V4 Console Tray is in design
Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco 微信图片_202203250111351

微信图片_20220325011135.jpg

微信图片_202203250111352.jpg

微信图片_202203250111353.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Dad23Fords

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The deep console organizer and armrest cover are awesome!!
Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco 7C9A669C-B03D-4247-89BF-7FC54BA75920
Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco C36071C0-31F9-4624-8133-76DAC13209CE

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The deep console organizer and armrest cover are awesome!!
Ford Bronco Mabett Center Console Organizer for Bronco C36071C0-31F9-4624-8133-76DAC13209CE
Thank you for your feedback, I would appreciate it if you could leave a review for my product on Amazon, it means a lot to me, of course it's not required, just hope you have a good shopping experience
Sponsored