Sponsored

Mabett Door Storage Bag for Ford Bronco Available Now!

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn't end up ordering the bags as, (while the price is outstanding), they aren't lined and didn't want to risk rubbing the paint. Waiting for Mabett to come out with lined ones...I realize there are other lined ones available, but trust Mabett to stand behind his product.
Right on, thanks for the reply. I think the bags are worth it. I also made the door holder out of PVC that was created by a forum member. The combo of bags, holder and the top lift pro and I can have it all stripped down in about 30 min. The OEM bags are well worth the money in case you ever want to go that route. Levittown Ford in New York has the best deals from what I've found.
Sponsored

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right on, thanks for the reply. I think the bags are worth it. I also made the door holder out of PVC that was created by a forum member. The combo of bags, holder and the top lift pro and I can have it all stripped down in about 30 min. The OEM bags are well worth the money in case you ever want to go that route. Levittown Ford in New York has the best deals from what I've found.
Thank you sir, I've used Levitown and they are great to deal with and great pricing. Still debating on overhead top life or a top lift pro for removal/storage...

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you sir, I've used Levitown and they are great to deal with and great pricing. Still debating on overhead top life or a top lift pro for removal/storage...
I don't work for top lift pro, but I can tell you that I purchased their product and it is worth its weight in GOLD. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with it. Is it expensive? Yep, but me being able to take that rear top off and on by myself with minimal effort is just what I wanted. I don't have to rely on my wife, kids, sibling or friend to help me lift it off. Plus, it wheels out of the way and you can store it with the top on it over your hood.

Everyone has different needs, wants and points of view. So what might be right for me, might not be right for others. If you get one and hate it, I'm sure you could sell it on this forum for a couple hundred less than you paid or whatever you want for it. But that won't happen. Once you get it, you're gonna be amazed. Couple that with some Rockworx thumb screws to replace those factory bolts and that top is off in 2.2!

HotLap

Outer Banks
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor and 2019 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't work for top lift pro, but I can tell you that I purchased their product and it is worth its weight in GOLD. I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with it. Is it expensive? Yep, but me being able to take that rear top off and on by myself with minimal effort is just what I wanted. I don't have to rely on my wife, kids, sibling or friend to help me lift it off. Plus, it wheels out of the way and you can store it with the top on it over your hood.

Everyone has different needs, wants and points of view. So what might be right for me, might not be right for others. If you get one and hate it, I'm sure you could sell it on this forum for a couple hundred less than you paid or whatever you want for it. But that won't happen. Once you get it, you're gonna be amazed. Couple that with some Rockworx thumb screws to replace those factory bolts and that top is off in 2.2!
Thanks for the recommendation, everything I’ve read about the Top Lift Pro is positive, my hesitation is the floor space it takes up…I have more headroom than floor space and have a wall where I can mount the roof panels on shelving…will need to get Bronco home and do some final measurements b4 I can make a decision👍

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

jrstorm1007

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2007 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Please let me know if this goes on sale for bronco6g folks again.
Sponsored