Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
UPS has delivered "Gear Shift Console Side Tray Organizer" to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

Buy "Gear Shift Console Side Tray Organizer" directly for $31.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A1Y1ZNKCRGV9D8
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-5-20 08:00 PDT
  • Note: Please operate when “Gear Shift Console Side Tray Organizer” is available
  • Note: Since it has not been tested for manual transmission, if your Bronco is a manual transmission, please do not buy it
  • Note: It is recommended to apply adhesion promoter during installation, Customs can't pass my adhesion promoter
Product Description
  • 🔧 EXTRA STORAGE -- Create extra storage space for your stuff by using this ford bronco accessory, convenient for placing smartphone, wallet, cigarettes, keys, hand cream, coins, gloves, credit cards, pens, maps, sunglasses, etc.
  • 🔧 SIMPLE INSTALLATION -- No messy glue or drilling is required for installation, this ford bronco accessory is simply placed to complete the installation, and uses the car-specific double-sided adhesive inside the product to fix it to prevent jitter caused by bumps.
  • 🔧 QUALITY MATERIAL -- This ford bronco storage accessory is injection molded from high-quality ABS material and the beam is finished with black texture, not only sturdy and durable but also the surface black texture structure can be well integrated with the gear shift console, adding wild off-road style to your ford bronco.

lQDPDhtw6b1ub7LNDkDNFWCwTJ2pY8emdr8Ciat_W0DSAA_5472_3648.jpg

lQDPDhtw6b1ucB7NDkDNFWCwqhISP0XMkGgCiat_W0DSAQ_5472_3648.jpg

lQDPDhtw6b1ucbvNDkDNFWCwPaZnPDDE2KICiat_XgDnAA_5472_3648.jpg

lQDPJxZTYFCJ2tzNDkDNFWCwSrIBa_oF_VkCiat_YsC7AA_5472_3648.jpg

2022_04_20_20_49_IMG_2239.JPG

2022_04_20_20_49_IMG_2240.JPG

2022_04_20_20_49_IMG_2241.JPG

2022_04_20_20_50_IMG_2242.JPG

IMG_8118.JPG
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Very nice. Just ordered one.
can you make one similar for the ford Maverick 2022

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ugh, sold out already! I mean, yay for @Mabett for another awesome accessory, but boo for me right now. Please keep us updated on when they will be back in stock. Thanks!

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

UPS has delivered "Gear Shift Console Side Tray Organizer" to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

Buy "Gear Shift Console Side Tray Organizer" directly for $31.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A1Y1ZNKCRGV9D8
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-5-20 08:00 PDT
  • Note: Please operate when “Gear Shift Console Side Tray Organizer” is available
  • Note: Since it has not been tested for manual transmission, if your Bronco is a manual transmission, please do not buy it
  • Note: It is recommended to apply adhesion promoter during installation, Customs can't pass my adhesion promoter
Product Description
  • 🔧 EXTRA STORAGE -- Create extra storage space for your stuff by using this ford bronco accessory, convenient for placing smartphone, wallet, cigarettes, keys, hand cream, coins, gloves, credit cards, pens, maps, sunglasses, etc.
  • 🔧 SIMPLE INSTALLATION -- No messy glue or drilling is required for installation, this ford bronco accessory is simply placed to complete the installation, and uses the car-specific double-sided adhesive inside the product to fix it to prevent jitter caused by bumps.
  • 🔧 QUALITY MATERIAL -- This ford bronco storage accessory is injection molded from high-quality ABS material and the beam is finished with black texture, not only sturdy and durable but also the surface black texture structure can be well integrated with the gear shift console, adding wild off-road style to your ford bronco.

Ford Bronco Mabett Gear Shift Console Side Tray Organizer for Bronco 2021+ Available Now IMG_8118.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Gear Shift Console Side Tray Organizer for Bronco 2021+ Available Now IMG_8118.JPG

Sold Out already? can you add rubber inserts so keys and things don't rattle against the plastic?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sold Out already? can you add rubber inserts so keys and things don't rattle against the plastic?
Won't add for now, maybe I'll sell some separately

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How do you keep creating stuff I didn't know I needed! Brilliant. I was afraid I'd miss all the hidey holes I have in my Tundra. With the door pocket bottoms and now this, I think I won't miss them now! Brilliant.

hkbooner

Wildtrak
First Name
Hallie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Cactus Grey Wildtrak (4-dr)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Back in stock! Just snagged one. Thanks @Mabett!

Balarsen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion, 2022 Ford Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can anyone tell me what the dimensions of the side pockets are? Thanks!
Sponsored