Sponsored

Mabett Introduces Brown PU Leather Custom Seat Covers for Ford Bronco!

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have these installed (did it this weekend, took me about an hour or two because i went slowly) and i am very happy with them. would be happier if they were real leather but they do look really good on- people seeing them have no idea they are covers. the headrests are wrinkled like in everyone's pics but i'm hoping that will sort out with time or heat. otherwise the lay perfectly and really look like reupholstered not like a cover. what i like about the vinyl over leather is that they should be easy to clean and or the price i could always get rid of them and go back to stock which should be well protected underneath. i was otherwise going with PRP vinyl which would have been same just a lot more money!
Sponsored

Grift3r

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mabett Seat Covers Protector with backrest and armrest for Ford Bronco Accessories 2021 2022 4-Door Full Set PU Leather Interior Covers (Red) https://a.co/d/5Ia0Hh8
Theyve had those, this thread is for the new brown and black ones for base models. OUT WITH YE!

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Theyve had those, this thread is for the new brown and black ones for base models. OUT WITH YE!
My bad, I didn’t really dive in and search. I have a 2dr, so I just looked at the 4dr and assumed.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett I see you restocked the 4dr. Any timeline in when the 2dr will be available?
Brown for Bronco without front back seat molle panel will arrive at the Amazon warehouse around December 22

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have these installed (did it this weekend, took me about an hour or two because i went slowly) and i am very happy with them. would be happier if they were real leather but they do look really good on- people seeing them have no idea they are covers. the headrests are wrinkled like in everyone's pics but i'm hoping that will sort out with time or heat. otherwise the lay perfectly and really look like reupholstered not like a cover. what i like about the vinyl over leather is that they should be easy to clean and or the price i could always get rid of them and go back to stock which should be well protected underneath. i was otherwise going with PRP vinyl which would have been same just a lot more money!
Thank you for your feedback, I would appreciate it if you could leave a review for my product on Amazon, it means a lot to me, of course it's not required, just hope you have a good shopping experience

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for you post. I would like to get these to cover my leather, but I'm waiting for the Molle versions.

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there still a possibility of the brown/black for the molle seats? Asking for a friend.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

This is what im going to get my bronco for christmas, shhhhhhh. Please dont tell him. Its a suprise.

lexi666

Outer Banks
First Name
Jian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer bank
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is the promotion still available?

ErectionGreen