Sponsored

Mabett Introduces Wireless Phone Charger for Ford Bronco!

BBJB

Big Bend
First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Now someone just needs to come up with a wireless charging solution for the manual transmission.
Not fit Base Model!

Posted prototypes on my Facebook group about two months ago, and now they're here, in stock! Buy now!

Stay charged with the Ford Bronco Wireless Phone Charger designed exclusively by Mabett. Featuring a non-slip mat with easy installation and 15W power to charge, the Wireless Phone Charger is perfect for any sized device. Simply place your Qi-enabled smartphone on the center consoleā€™s phone tray for a quick and secure charge without cables.

Buy "Bronco Wireless Phone Charger" directly for $79.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A1UZ95LLP3Y77G

UPS has delivered to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, but they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

Very low stock, only 50 sets, I'm still producing, the next batch will take next month to arrive on Amazon

Product Description
  • Support up to 15W Fast Charging
  • Ideal for Big-Sized Phones
  • Custom Fit&Classic Bronco Factory Look
  • Anti-skid mat keep the phone from moving around
Frequently Asked Questions

What is wireless charging?
Power is transferred wirelessly through a process known as magnetic induction which occurs between a transmitter coil (charging dock) and receiver coil (phone). This magnetic field generated by the transmitter coil induces a voltage in the receiver coil, which is used to charge your phoneā€™s battery.

What phones are compatible with the Bronco Wireless Phone Charger?
iPhone 8 or later, plus Galaxy: Note9, S9, S9+, Note8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 edge, Note5, S6 edge+, S6 edge,S6 and various Qi-certified phones from other manufactures can be used with the Model 3 Wireless Phone Charger. It is best to check your phoneā€™s instructions to verify its wireless (Qi) charging capability.

What is Qi?
Qi is an open standard which ensures the safe and compatible operation of wireless charging devices within its ecosystem.

Is the Bronco wireless Phone Charger is QI Compliant?
Yes. (Compatible but not Qi certified)

Will the Wireless Phone Charger work with phone cases?
Thin, non-metalized cases are supported. Large cases may not support wireless charging.

How is the Wireless Phone Charger installed?
The Wireless Phone Charger be easily installed at home. Please follow the installation instructions below:

What is included with the Wireless Phone Charger?
(1) Charging pad
(1) Non-slip mat
(1) Special adapter plug and wiring harness

How is the Wireless Phone Charger powered?
Charging power supply at the forward part of the center console

What is the power transfer output of the Wireless Phone Charger?
Mabett Wireless Phone Charge provides up to 15-Watts of wireless power transfer.

IMG_20221028_114704.jpg

IMG_20221028_114705.jpg

IMG_5724.jpg

IMG_5725.jpg

IMG_5726.jpg

IMG_5727.jpg

IMG_5728.jpg

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5730.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

IMG_5732.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg

IMG_5735.jpg

IMG_5736.jpg

IMG_5737.jpg

IMG_5738.jpg

IMG_5739.jpg
@Mabett we ordered and installed the wireless charger but sadly it would not work. Amazon order 111-1644376-7529830
With the work it takes to install is there any way to test the product before installing? When we reinstalled the ordinal it lit up immediately no problems but the wireless charger shows / does nothing. Can you send a replacement?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi sir, I will send you a replacement. Please offer me your name, address and phone number.

ivtecdaily

Wildtrak
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wondering if people are still having issues with overheating/failures? Bought a slightly different brand (but they honestly all look like the exact same product). Plugged it in and it lasted about 5 seconds... now it just hums and disables the USB ports. Sending it back to amazon tomorrow but wondering if this one is work trying out. Car play drains my 3 year old phone pretty bad so I would like something that is convenient and works reliably.

andersman02

Big Bend
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend 2.7l SaS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm not sure all the bickering regarding installing this, it's pretty freaking easy, a 1/2 beer job.

Love it, however it will only work for about 5 minutes then disconnects and won't reconnect....

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not sure all the bickering regarding installing this, it's pretty freaking easy, a 1/2 beer job.

Love it, however it will only work for about 5 minutes then disconnects and won't reconnect....
Hi sir, I have contact you for the solution.

Sponsored

Ajay007001

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I installed the wireless charger yesterday so far I really like it. Installation was fairly easy, the included nylon pry bar was a great addition to easily remove the trim without breaking anything. 3 installation notes I have is one you will need the put the truck into nuetral with the parking break on as the gear selector is otherwise in the way, when youā€™ve done this you can take the pry bar and lift the shift boot it removes easily and gives access to the screws. My other note is in the installation it mentions to take off the plastic trim for the gear selector/cup holders, etc. only I found it made it much easier to additionally take the trim off under the climate control which is 2 clips only.

overall I am very happy and will report back if any problems happen.

Hotpantz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have had the same problem. The charger works for probably 5 minutes, makes my phone really hot and charges relatively slow. I was really excited about this accessory too. Still happy with the many Mabett products that I have, this one just isn't great, unfortunately.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine has been getting really hot lately. Couple times my phone has stopped charging and given me an overheat warning.
Sponsored