Sponsored

Mabett Introduces Wireless Phone Charger for Ford Bronco!

OKST Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Stratton Nolen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Someone else also reported this problem. After testing, it is found that the internal short circuit of the inductor and the open circuit caused by the breakdown of the enameled film lead to a decrease in the inductance and unstable power management circuit functions.

If you have not initiated a refund or return, I can send you a new one, or give you a refund directly, and you don't have to send back the defective product

I bought one of the wireless chargers in late February off Amazon and it stopped working 3 weeks after installation. I missed the return window on Amazon…how can I return it or can I get the apply a credit to the speaker pods or the cabin light?

I left a negative review on Amazon and would totally take it down if this is remedied. I love every product I have bought from y’all so far (most recently the aluminum hooks…great quality) just bummed this wireless charger didn’t work out since it looks great.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Okay, is there a way to be notified when something like that becomes available?
What would you like me to remind you of

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bought one of the wireless chargers in late February off Amazon and it stopped working 3 weeks after installation. I missed the return window on Amazon…how can I return it or can I get the apply a credit to the speaker pods or the cabin light?

I left a negative review on Amazon and would totally take it down if this is remedied. I love every product I have bought from y’all so far (most recently the aluminum hooks…great quality) just bummed this wireless charger didn’t work out since it looks great.
Please provide me with your Amazon order number and I will give you a full refund.