Sponsored

Mabett Introduces Wireless Phone Charger for Ford Bronco!

DrDefunk

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Galaxy ZFlip gets hot as a potato when I place on the Lux factory phone pad, and a overheat warning comes up on the phone....I quit using it so I dont burn it up. I wonder how many others are experiencing this.
Sponsored

Graybs

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 F250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Will this work on a base if a hole is cut?

In other words, will the existing wiring work on a base?

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can this item be returned if I install and it doesn't work with my OtterBox case?
I have a Samsung S22 ultra in an otterbox, have the same issues with not fitting in recessed chargers. However, adding this option for just $80 seems to be a great deal because it will help others, passengers or maybe a significant other, as well as a positive for resale value. win-win if you ask me even if you can't daily use it.

JerryC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My Galaxy ZFlip gets hot as a potato when I place on the Lux factory phone pad, and a overheat warning comes up on the phone....I quit using it so I dont burn it up. I wonder how many others are experiencing this.
I also have a Z Flip, it gets really hot but does take a while to get the overheat msg. To be fair it has overheated connected to usb after a few hours driving while running AA. It also probably doesn't help that it only works with the phone folded.

But yeah, the wireless charger is essentially useless for me. I'll put there on short trips to maintain the charge but it will barely if at all charge the phone while running AA.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett Just installed one this morning. Put it all back together, started the engine, iPhone 13 Pro will not charge and the charging pad cycles red-blue-red-blue, etc. with no phone on it. Is that normal? Does this not work with iPhone because the cameras don't allow the phone to sit flat on the charging pad?

Sponsored

rainbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great product. Works with my Otterbox case. Couple of things I found doing this.
-Was easier after I put the Bronco in Neutral.
-Make sure you disconnect the GOAT modes connector after loosening the console.
-Use I micro-socket with magnetic tip for the two screws on the shifter.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett Just installed one this morning. Put it all back together, started the engine, iPhone 13 Pro will not charge and the charging pad cycles red-blue-red-blue, etc. with no phone on it. Is that normal? Does this not work with iPhone because the cameras don't allow the phone to sit flat on the charging pad?
I'm researching this issue and can only give you a refund at this time

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Been looking at these for a bit. I just ordered one since today is last day for promo pricing.

Bronco1010

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bought and installed. I replaced my factory wireless charger and the only thing you lose is the charger notification on your screen. New charger works great and nearly doubles charging speed. I have a tpu case on my Note 20 Ultra and there are no issues connecting.

Great product @Mabett

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bought and installed. I replaced my factory wireless charger and the only thing you lose is the charger notification on your screen. New charger works great and nearly doubles charging speed. I have a tpu case on my Note 20 Ultra and there are no issues connecting.

Great product @Mabett
Thank you for your feedback, I would appreciate it if you could leave a review for my product on Amazon, it means a lot to me, of course it's not required, just hope you have a good shopping experience

Sponsored

CliffCo

Big Bend
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver, Big Bend Sasquatch (MIC top)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any chance of another promo? I can't believe I missed the deal!

bronco100

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The whole FAQ part of this post was just straight up copied and pasted from https://www.tesla.com/support/shop/model-3-wireless-phone-charger. Would it have been so difficult to write about your product without plagiarizing?
Looks like this reflects on how your product is made too - just repackaged stuff from other companies. You don't even have a website. Why are people buying this cheap Chinese junk?

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a Samsung S22 ultra in an otterbox, have the same issues with not fitting in recessed chargers. However, adding this option for just $80 seems to be a great deal because it will help others, passengers or maybe a significant other, as well as a positive for resale value. win-win if you ask me even if you can't daily use it.

Took your sage advice and got the wireless charger installed today. Perfect fit and looks like great quality. Doesn't fit my phone but for that price could not resist to help out my passengers. No one's fault but my own for having a phone that is a small laptop.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Got mine installed this past weekend. Easy install took maybe 30min. Works great with my Galax S10 in an otterbox. Fits perfect and charges fast. I tossed the stock mat in the glovebox for when I need to put something there thats not a phone.
Sponsored