Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I left you some Amazon feedback. Love my console tray!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett I think you're doing a great job and I'll be purchasing the center console organizer and door storage pockets.

Have you considered potentially making larger speaker pods for the rear? Ideally ones that would fit a 6.5" (165mm) speaker and use the existing mount/brackets. The current pods only fit a 4" (100mm) speaker. The overall audio quality (or lack of) is something that comes up quite a bit on here and especially with the rear speakers. I think this might be a pretty good seller for you, especially if you're first to market with them.
Thanks for your support, I will consider designing larger speaker pods for the rear

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s weird. All of a sudden I’ve seen 2 other vendors post nearly identical door pocket designs last night.

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I learned that some people want me to rounded the front Door Storage Organizer for like bottle/cup holder

I originally designed the front Door Storage Organizer to be round, and when I tried to use it normally, I found that it prevented me from stepping on the rest pedal in a normal position, it blocked my calf a bit, and I just gave up it

But some people made me realize, that the purpose of making it round is to put beverage bottles or cups. The following picture tells me that it can be solved by making its inner design narrower. The front Door Storage in the picture The Organizer can even hold three drink bottles of about 550ml, which hardly anyone would do unless who owns such a big cup?

lQDPDhskzspqNuDNC9DND8Cwz9DizeolqP0CDPqhKwDBAA_4032_3024.jpg
lQDPDhskzsigc23NC9DND8Cw8Ti8fe5jv5QCDPqeNsDBAA_4032_3024.jpg

The distance from the grid to the outermost edge of the Front Door Storage Organizer is 10CM

lQDPDhskzteHJcTNC9DND8CwLfkLIYV5vKsCDPq3csDBAA_4032_3024.jpg
lQDPDhskzti4UsPNC9DND8Cw4ixioPvA5xICDPq5cMDBAA_4032_3024.jpg

Of course, as it narrows, the storage space in the triangular area will not be enough for larger items, maybe I can redesign this area as a coin or card slot area

I would love to get your thoughts on the round front Door Storage Organizer, whether or not someone tells me what to do, I'm ready to design a round front Door Storage Organizer

The Front Door Storage Organizer in the picture was thrown away by me before, and it was broken when I picked it up. In order to express my thoughts to you faster, I used it
The round portion is to big . Make it smaller so the square area still hold items.

Sponsored

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I learned that some people want me to rounded the front Door Storage Organizer for like bottle/cup holder

I originally designed the front Door Storage Organizer to be round, and when I tried to use it normally, I found that it prevented me from stepping on the rest pedal in a normal position, it blocked my calf a bit, and I just gave up it

But some people made me realize, that the purpose of making it round is to put beverage bottles or cups. The following picture tells me that it can be solved by making its inner design narrower. The front Door Storage in the picture The Organizer can even hold three drink bottles of about 550ml, which hardly anyone would do unless who owns such a big cup?

lQDPDhskzspqNuDNC9DND8Cwz9DizeolqP0CDPqhKwDBAA_4032_3024.jpg
lQDPDhskzsigc23NC9DND8Cw8Ti8fe5jv5QCDPqeNsDBAA_4032_3024.jpg

The distance from the grid to the outermost edge of the Front Door Storage Organizer is 10CM

lQDPDhskzteHJcTNC9DND8CwLfkLIYV5vKsCDPq3csDBAA_4032_3024.jpg
lQDPDhskzti4UsPNC9DND8Cw4ixioPvA5xICDPq5cMDBAA_4032_3024.jpg

Of course, as it narrows, the storage space in the triangular area will not be enough for larger items, maybe I can redesign this area as a coin or card slot area

I would love to get your thoughts on the round front Door Storage Organizer, whether or not someone tells me what to do, I'm ready to design a round front Door Storage Organizer

The Front Door Storage Organizer in the picture was thrown away by me before, and it was broken when I picked it up. In order to express my thoughts to you faster, I used it
I hope you still offer your original design.

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for your support, I will consider designing larger speaker pods for the rear
+1 on the larger speaker pods!

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

+1
even a rear speaker pod that can hold a 5.25in speaker would be worth it i think. I know I would buy a set. Of course a 6.5in would be even better but if space is not available or the size gets too out of control a 5.25in would be much better than the 4in from the factory.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I left some feedback on Amazon, really like the center console tray.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It’s weird. All of a sudden I’ve seen 2 other vendors post nearly identical door pocket designs last night.
You may find more products that are the same as mine in the future. This is always the case in China. I hope that the communication between us can be limited to how to design better products.

I don't think anyone interacts with everyone in 6G as much every day as I do, they are always immersed in their own world and cannot extricate themselves

Don't ignore my passion for product design.
Sponsored