Sponsored

Mabett Launches Removable Rear Dual Cup Holder fits Ford Bronco 21-23+!

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ordered
Sponsored

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

EDIT: Others corrected my oversight. Thanks!

Fit and finish on the product is great! The color is very close to the interior plastics, and it will look very close to OEM. I'd say most people that get in your truck will assume it's factory. The best factory look option I've seen for rear cup holders.

Last edited:

MNBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To be clear, if you have a 4-door with 60/40 split rear seats, the passenger side seat will lay down with no problem. But the larger driver side will not fold flat.

Fit and finish on the product is great! The color is very close to the interior plastics, and it will look very close to OEM. I'd say most people that get in your truck will assume it's factory. The inability to lay the seats down is my only gripe,
But it is designed to snap off so you CAN fold the seat. Does that not work for some reason?

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

But it is designed to snap off so you CAN fold the seat. Does that not work for some reason?
I think I see what you're saying. I will try that and adjust my review if that works. Thanks!

Geronimo

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma, Bronco Badlands Sad on order!
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Installed this yesterday and was absolutely in love with it until I realized you can't lower both of your rear seats. Between camping and needing to generally haul stuff around during the week, I am lowering my seats quite frequently. Because these screw into the rear of the armrest, it would be too much to uninstall every time I need to lower the rear seats. You could possibly just set it in place without screwing it in, but I think you'd be risking a drink spill.

To be clear, if you have a 4-door with 60/40 split rear seats, the passenger side seat will lay down with no problem. But the larger driver side will not fold flat.

Fit and finish on the product is great! The color is very close to the interior plastics, and it will look very close to OEM. I'd say most people that get in your truck will assume it's factory. The inability to lay the seats down is my only gripe, but it's a big one and just won't work for me. But if not an issue for you, then this is by far the best factory look option I've seen for rear cup holders.
It is definitely made to snap in and out. I have one. It works.😁

Sponsored

DMC88oasis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got a 4dr BL and these look awesome/OEM! Are they still on sale? The previous links say the promo has ended...am I too late?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got a 4dr BL and these look awesome/OEM! Are they still on sale? The previous links say the promo has ended...am I too late?
Sorry the discount is unavailable.

Dezperado

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

90 sets are on the way, I'm still producing new stock, let me know if the promo code expires and I'll post new ones
Ordered. Received. Installed in 5 minutes. Seems like a great product. Thanks! Only feedback… instead of providing a small screwdriver, provide a small plastic trim tool. Less likely to cause any damage to surrounding area.

Broncobren

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WT High Pkg MIC Mod Bumper
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Finally received my bronco after almost two years. Now this is $60?! I’ll pass. 😕

Sponsored

Second Nature Overland

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch 4-door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We just bought and installed it. I had been using the IAG removable rear dual cup holder for six months, but it had some issues that the Mabett product seems to address very well.

Background: Why the Need for a Rear Dual Cup Holder and Why Choose IAG or Mabett?

Owning a 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands 4-door with MGV (Marine Grade Vinyl) washout interior means we're missing rear cup holders. This is a real issue when going on longer trips with our kids.

IAG was one of the first aftermarket vendors to come out with a solution to this problem. We bought and installed their removable dual cup holder shortly after taking delivery of our Bronco back in January 2023, and we found that it works "okay" until it doesn't. On the negative side, it's extremely easy to bump it with your foot causing it to detach and dump your beverage. In addition, although multiple size containers can fit in the cupholder, it's not a tight, snug fit. If you're off-roading and your drink is in a can or a lidless container, the container can potentially shake so much that it will spill the contents. On the positive side, it does include a small open storage area, but that wasn't a feature we cared about when purchasing it. After using the IAG removable dual rear cup holder for six months, we decided to see if anything better was now on the market. (We still have our IAG front mud flaps installed, and IAG's customer service has been awesome to work with. This particular product just doesn't meet our needs.)

Enter the Mabett rear dual cup holder ... We just recently purchased this cup holder, so we can't yet share our real-world experience using the product long-term. However, after performing a product mini test, it appears to solve the two aforementioned shortcomings of the IAG removable dual cup holder. In our basic, non-scientific testing, bumping it with your foot does not detach the dual cupholder. Also, it incorporates a non-slip rubberized inner liner that keeps the contents from loosely shaking around. It has grips that compress to fit various bottle, can, cup sizes. I'm also impressed by the quality, fit, and finish. It matches the OEM center console very well. It looks factory.

I made a detailed install video for the Mabett removable rear dual cup holder that also includes an uninstall guide for removing the IAG cup holder (if you're like me and made the switch) as well as a product mini test on how this cup holder performs compared to the IAG one. (If you're just interested in the installation, jump to 03:29.)

I hope it's useful as a reference if you just bought it.

Offroad Newb

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Volkswagen Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have these and they work great. I did have to wrap the snap in and out portions with some electrical tape since my kids would pull the whole unit out with their water bottles. Now it holds better but I haven’t had to take it off yet.
Sponsored