Sponsored

Mabett Mud Flaps 30% OFF NOW through 8/31!!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s a discount code I found for the front-only set: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A1MSFEW0TRQE7F

@Mabett, will these mudflaps look good on a non-Sasquatch OBX 2-door with factory tube steps or will they extend way beyond the standard tires? When will you be shipping them with stainless steel parts to avoid rust?
Fit non-Sasquatch OBX 2-door with factory tube steps

All Amazon's current stock is old bolts, I don't produce new stock, when Amazon's current stock is sold out, I will start production, and equipped with dacromet screws

I recommend people who buy Mud Flaps now to buy dacromet screws or stainless steel screws, I can pay you for the screws, if anyone doesn't agree, please PM me and I will resend it, it will take about ten days to reach the destination
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just received mine, also sent you a message on Amazon asking if these have the upgraded hardware or if we have to contact you for stainless hardware.
All Amazon's current stock is old bolts, I don't produce new stock, when Amazon's current stock is sold out, I will start production, and equipped with dacromet screws

I recommend people who buy Mud Flaps now to buy dacromet screws or stainless steel screws, I can pay you for the screws, if anyone doesn't agree, please PM me and I will resend it, it will take about ten days to reach the destination

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bolt quality not upto the mark.
Only took out once in rain and they have fully rusted.
I'm sorry you guys. . . I am solving the problem of rusting of bolts and nuts. If this problem has already occurred, you can contact me and I can reissue. Of course, the best thing is to go to the hardware store to buy it yourself. You can tell me how much it cost and I will transfer it to you

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just ordered these today. Arriving tomorrow. Wondering about the hardware myself.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, I just received my mud flaps today and wondering if the hardware has been updated or if I will need to replace it?
Were the bolts that rusted, solid black like these?

1661734743341.png

Sponsored

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Here’s a discount code I found for the front-only set: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A1MSFEW0TRQE7F

@Mabett, will these mudflaps look good on a non-Sasquatch OBX 2-door with factory tube steps or will they extend way beyond the standard tires? When will you be shipping them with stainless steel parts to avoid rust?
I used your link, but when I attempt to login into my account from the tab above, it says the link is not there. The price shows $119, is there a discount off of that?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I used your link, but when I attempt to login into my account from the tab above, it says the link is not there. The price shows $119, is there a discount off of that?
try computer

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

I just received my front mud flaps from Amazon, they look great! So it's just the bolts that I need to replace due to rust? What about the U-clips? They look of good quality! I found that Autozone has the both bolts and clips for a decent price!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just installed the full set on the Bronco, while I like the looks and the protection appears to be very good, the hardware is cheap. One rainy day and all the bolt heads are rusting, one day! I will have to swap them out with some stainless ones to avoid it looking like this....

tempImageQAvshp.png
tempImage2hTOqU.png
tempImageGG2PlL.png
Did you replace the U-clips, too? Amazon just delivered the front mud flaps yesterday, and the U-clips look of good quality. So for the third bolt, down near the crash bar, are there threads for the bolt to grab on to or do I reuse the plastic fastener? As for replacing the bolts, I found that Autozone has black bolts in 25mm for cheap, two in a pack, so you can buy the correct amount of them. Is that too long and I would they be rust-resistant?

Sponsored

los7883

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I priced them out on Amazon and it was gonna be way too expensive to buy them there. They don’t sell just a few pieces of each, bags of 10 and 25 is what I saw. Home depo didn’t have crap so I reached out to Mabett to see what they wanted me to do and they’re just gonna send me all new hardware.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I priced them out on Amazon and it was gonna be way too expensive to buy them there. They don’t sell just a few pieces of each, bags of 10 and 25 is what I saw. Home depo didn’t have crap so I reached out to Mabett to see what they wanted me to do and they’re just gonna send me all new hardware.
Nice!!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So in the third location, near the crash bar, did you reuse your plastic fastener?

AZSky

Heritage
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Heritage, Mach E, EV6
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Fit non-Sasquatch OBX 2-door with factory tube steps
What about non-Sasquatch OBX 4-door with factory tube steps which are protruding too far in the front ?

Also, agree with the other poster, please list the size and number of hardware.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com