Sponsored

Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy "Bronco Mud Flaps" directly for $119.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A5QNDKXPCWK85
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-6-23 12:00 PDT
  • Note: Please operate when “Bronco Mud Flaps” is available
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
  • Fits the Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps
  • Fits full-size BRONCO
  • Fits All trim levels
  • If you have other brand aftermarket rock rails or tube steps installed, as long as the length doesn't exceed the Ford factory rock rails or tube steps, they will works well
  • No drilling required
  • Installation difficulty: medium to high. I will upload the installation video and the PDF instruction in this amazon link, and the instruction will be sent to everyone with the product
  • There are only 100 sets in stock at present, and the remaining stock is in transit
I would recommend watching the installation video, as the instructions contained in it have some problems

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1265.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1266.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1269.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1270.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1274.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1275.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1276.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1279.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1283.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1287.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1296.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1301.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1315.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1317.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1318.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1319.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1323.JPG

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps IMG_1337.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I've been waiting for these! Will probably be the first thing I buy for my not yet delivered Bronco.

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does this set fit non Sasquatch package models with tube steps? The pictures are on a black diamond with the rock rails but non sasquatch wheels.

lmarchetti

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like that it covers the gap between the bump and the fender, so much splash between the two.

I hope there is a way to fill in the gap where the factory crash bars are, all the sasquach folks don't have them there

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are crushing it.
Stuff like this is a direct result of forum contributions, manufacturers/designers listening to customer demand and running a well organized manufacturing operation.

jsteph262

Outer Banks
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does this set fit non Sasquatch package models with tube steps? The pictures are on a black diamond with the rock rails but non sasquatch wheels.
This should definitely fit non-sas. The flaps have cutouts for the crash bars and sas don't even have those, so it wouldn't make sense for those to be there unless it fit non-sas.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
These pictures show Mud Flaps fit sasquatch set and accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps

Notice! There is no "1966" on the surface of the Mud Flaps, these are just samples, the ones I sent to someone to help with the fit test, for the actual product effect, please refer to the pictures posted in the main body of this thread or the pictures displayed on Amazon

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps 3C93F3AD-5B83-4BFC-A8B6-19019CAF12B3

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps 75E16C9D-8001-45EA-A832-CF87C6358DAD

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps 674F38D7-272B-448A-8425-AA9EA4FE643F

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps 6567F85E-429B-4725-B7B6-9E8B067D111E

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps A9539257-7DE3-4EA8-90B1-18848883E300

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps D3A0C732-58FB-4F5D-ABC6-86A7AAE69533

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps E3FA58FF-E7BD-4825-AF27-C257F6F7A275

Ford Bronco Mabett Mud Flaps Fits Sasquatch set that accommodates factory rock rails or tube steps E9DC46D5-4D5F-45EC-AADF-1BE38EFF26FF

Planet_Express_IV

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This should definitely fit non-sas. The flaps have cutouts for the crash bars and sas don't even have those, so it wouldn't make sense for those to be there unless it fit non-sas.
The reason I ask is that if it is too wide, as to fit the Sasquatch package, vs the non Sasquatch package equipped models vs the pictures then it will stick out too far past the wheel, but if it's for non Sasquatch package equipped models it may be too narrow to cover the wheel on the Sasquatch package. I know he said both were coming, but which was first? Weathertech insists that their flaps only fit the Sasquatch package equipped models and it looks like it because it's too wide for the standard flares and wheels.

Sponsored

mjrcu

Outer Banks
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trying to figure out the same. Will this fit non-Sasquatch with tube steps (Outer Banks non-sas/crash bars intact)?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The reason I ask is that if it is too wide, as to fit the Sasquatch package, vs the non Sasquatch package equipped models vs the pictures then it will stick out too far past the wheel, but if it's for non Sasquatch package equipped models it may be too narrow to cover the wheel on the Sasquatch package. I know he said both were coming, but which was first? Weathertech insists that their flaps only fit the Sasquatch package equipped models and it looks like it because it's too wide for the standard flares and wheels.
Design development using data from black diamonds that are not SAS, non-SAS first, then I tested on SAS, also passed fit test and keep working fine

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good, what makes installation difficulty medium to high? Need wheels off or just close quarters for the tools?

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Suitable for both non-SAS and SAS, and accommodates factory rock rails and tube steps

So, everything fits

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like that it covers the gap between the bump and the fender, so much splash between the two.

I hope there is a way to fill in the gap where the factory crash bars are, all the sasquach folks don't have them there
I'm already designing it, it's not hard
Sponsored