Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Mabett Jason,

I received them today, however, unfortunately I am going to have to return/refund with Amazon.

These are not as advertised on Amazon right now. They are not made of aluminum per the listing, but steel. They have a heft to them and a magnet sticks to them. That’s a no go for me in the salt belt and rust. I would’ve been fine with changing the hardware over to Stainelss Steel, but rather not have these rust out right up against my pinch welds.

Wow. I think we need Jason to weigh in on this.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No problem. I’m not looking for anything. I already put the stainless hardware on and very pleased with your product. You have the best mud flaps on the market 👍
thank you for your support

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett Jason,

I received them today, however, unfortunately I am going to have to return/refund with Amazon.

These are not as advertised on Amazon right now. They are not made of aluminum per the listing, but steel. They have a heft to them and a magnet sticks to them. That’s a no go for me in the salt belt and rust. I would’ve been fine with changing the hardware over to Stainelss Steel, but rather not have these rust out right up against my pinch welds.
Sorry, I didn't mean to deceive, I was careless, I immediately revised, the correct material is carbon steel

The modification will be done tomorrow, now Amazon does not allow me to modify it, everyone needs to pay attention, the correct material is carbon steel

MikeyFrog

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Mabett Jason,

Good to know, this is a big issue in a lot of the US.

Aurongel

Outer Banks
First Name
M.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordered a pair.

Hopefully I don't encounter any issues with these rusting, I do a majority of my driving in the state of Texas so I don't anticipate them encountering any longer term issues.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ordered a pair.

Hopefully I don't encounter any issues with these rusting, I do a majority of my driving in the state of Texas so I don't anticipate them encountering any longer term issues.
If it gets rusted, just let me know and I'll resend it to you

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just want to say I appreciate how you have a bump out on the leading edge of the strip at the front fender. On my JCR covers, it's just flat across the entire strip and that part of the strip gets bent and pivots on the edge of the fender where it meets the main pinch weld as you tighten the bolt. Didn't like that. You have solved that issue. Great focus on detail.

Skip

Big Bend
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I purchased the pinch weld covers from Amazon. It did not apply the discount. Thanks.
Sponsored