Heavy_GD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX non Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I didn’t buy anything from them, nor would I if they knew it was Chinese if at all Possible.

That has nothing to do with stating the return policy up front, and telling somebody they need to wait till “they have time to get to it”
You "didnt" or you "wouldnt" ?

That fact that you didnt know just solidifies this situation.

Just for your own mental health, I think you should avoid buying from small business and overseas vendors.

None the less, this is a great thread for people like you to understand what and who they are buying from.

As for me, take my damn money @Mabett
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you go their amazon store and click on the mats it gives you an option for just the front
To be clear, eBay has buyer protection. They dont sell fronts only on amazon so my options were limited. I just got a refund from eBay, the seller told me to threw them away.

OP
OP
Jeffola

Jeffola

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, 2023 Hyundai Santa-Fe, 2019 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If you go their amazon store and click on the mats it gives you an option for just the front
I was unable to find them there, but where I bough them doesn't negate their poor product and less than amazing customer service.

It seems that there are a bunch of folks defending Mabett, and thats cool, I said your experience may differ, but this was mine.

Heavy_GD

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 OBX non Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've said multiple times that this is a great awareness for people who are currently unaware.

While also reminding people that part of what @Mabett pays to sell on amazon ensures that these issues are resolved timely and for free. #buyerprotection

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You "didnt" or you "wouldnt" ?

That fact that you didnt know just solidifies this situation.

Just for your own mental health, I think you should avoid buying from small business and overseas vendors.

None the less, this is a great thread for people like you to understand what and who they are buying from.

As for me, take my damn money @Mabett

Thanks for the $.02 of advice. Small or large vendor I expect up front info about their products and return policy.

you have a nice day now.

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To be clear, eBay has buyer protection. They dont sell fronts only on amazon so my options were limited. I just got a refund from eBay, the seller told me to threw them away.

They weren't up front, and they took days to respond. What's really frustrating is the forums tell you that someone was online and after days of hoping for a reply I had to contact him a few more times. Days after my request for info (name address and such) I asked about time frame. That was when I got the message I posted.

I was hoping to get a good set of mud guards without spending an arm and a leg.

you get what you pay for.

as I said, rather than bash me for where I bought and what I bought say your welcome for alerting you to a possible problem in your future.
I love supporting small companies but I expect professional service.

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've said multiple times that this is a great awareness for people who are currently unaware.

While also reminding people that part of what @Mabett pays to sell on amazon ensures that these issues are resolved timely and for free. #buyerprotection
You’re awfully invested in this issue. You an owner at Mabett or something ?

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was unable to find them there, but where I bough them doesn't negate their poor product and less than amazing customer service.

It seems that there are a bunch of folks defending Mabett, and thats cool, I said your experience may differ, but this was mine.
Come on man, you knew this wasn’t a legit business. If the OEM mats are almost $200 and these are like $50 or whatever, where is the money being saved? Answer; everywhere.

I wouldn’t buy anything from this or another company like it that you actually have to interact with in a vehicle.

I did purchase from Amazon, their rear seat back covers for my 2 Dr for like $40. At that price, didn’t really care, but also didn’t need the mats to actually do anything. My all weather floor mats are OEM I picked up using the Ford points. Wanted the real ones because I’d beat on them a good bit and needed them to be tough and fit well.

Also would not buy cheap mud flaps, as there is actually more that goes into those than it first appears.

Honestly just think you should move on. The customer service from a place like this is basically that of one of the sellers on Etsy; they are making a quick buck and it’s a one way transaction.

Broncoman23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/oyQ5Qf9Ihu3ctAe4hw" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Get it while it's hot folks. Not going to be here all day serving up the hot popcorn. LOL

22Badskwatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Odd about the brackets - I've got the Mabett mudflaps and the brackets fit perfectly. I've also got the rear speaker pods, rear cargo light, mesh top and grille lights from them. I've got some other stuff coming too. I've been happy with the support when I needed it, and understand that it's a small business and he's trying to come to market with products we all need/want, and doesn't have the level of support/staffing like some of the big companies. .. not to say your concerns aren't valid, but I don't think it warrants a post just for the sake of bashing him/his company.
I'll be getting their tube doors in the near future and am looking forward to them, too.

Sponsored

Wildfire1

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 GMC 4X4 / 2012 Mustang convert
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man calm down. I’ve purchased multiple items from Mabett and each and everyone of them has been perfect. The guy works his butt off and works very long hours.
He didn’t say he wasn’t going to make it right. Cut the guy some slack and have some patience. You think coming on here bashing him is going to speed things up or make it better. Not likely. I have his mud flaps. They haven’t changed in design, mine fit perfectly.
Maybe you’re not installing them right. Geeze man, grow up.

IMG_4643.jpg

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I call BS on this, @Mabett has been always helpful when any issues come up. Maybe you should relax and give him a chance to make it right rather than thinking he should drop everything and hand deliver them to you. Just saying.

WheresMyBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I believe Mabett is just one of many Chinese companies that sells rebranded batch of junk you can buy from aliexpress/taobao. They even use pictures that other Chinese resellers put in their listings lol.
I could be wrong but I think it's the other way around. Mabett has posted pictures of them developing the products and, from what I've seen, they normally showcase/release the products first and then they get sold by other sellers shortly after.

JLC64UK

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 21 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I could be wrong but I think it's the other way around. Mabett has posted pictures of them developing the products and, from what I've seen, they normally showcase/release the products first and then they get sold by other sellers shortly after.

Correct. The dude bought a bronco and had it shipped in a container to him early on. He then took it apart and began laser measuring all of it and creating all kinds items/accessories. If you find his thread and take a look you will see most of that. Also IAG is now selling his stuff as part of their IAG I-Line goods. Most of the other stuff you see on Amazon is replicas of his stuff. I have bought several of his pieces through his Amazon page and have had no issues. He is up front and responsive to the best of his ability. OP do some research before you go all in.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you do a google image search of pictures that Mabett posted, you’ll see something like this:
Ford Bronco Mabett products, buyer beware. Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 12.21.53 PM

Of those search results, click the Alibaba link and you'll see these folks who appear to be the main developing company (unless they're Mabett...):
Ford Bronco Mabett products, buyer beware. Screenshot 2023-05-05 at 12.25.09 PM

Changzhou Desai Vehicle Parts Co., Ltd. (alibaba.com)
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.