Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Buy "Rock Rail Step Bars" directly for $179.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A3MID3ZRZQ180C
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-7-22 12:00 PDT
  • Note: Please operate when “Rock Rail Step Bars” is available
  • Note: Only fit bronco with rock rails
Product Description
  • The Rock Rail Step Bars fit bronco with rock rails. 2 pcs/set. If you have 2-door bronco, just buy 1 set. If you have 4-door bronco, you may need to buy two sets.
  • Made of Aluminum alloy
  • Mounts on OEM Ford rock rails to make getting your family in and out of the Bronco easier
  • Adds a unique look to the exterior of the vehicle.
  • This product has passed the stampede test and stand test for safety and durability

IMG_0658.JPG

IMG_0660.JPG

IMG_0670.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

lQDPJxaE_pCjO6rNDkDNFWCwBmebZHukl80C2vbcsIBUAA_5472_3648.jpg

lQDPJxaE_pCjO9HNDkDNFWCwnHt7wqHPyrEC2vbcq0ChAQ_5472_3648.jpg
Sponsored

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Try opening the link in Incognito, that’s the only way any Mabett/Amazon links work for me.
When I click the link it opens my Amazon app but the item isn't found. I pasted it into a incognito browser send it opened but said I had to login to get the discount. When I clicked on login in incognito it won't work.

@Mabett can you not put a code or coupon in the Amazon listing that would make this easier?

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's the weight limit on this system? I'm seeing flex with what looks like a lighter weight person being easy on it in the video, so I'm a little concerned.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I click the link it opens my Amazon app but the item isn't found. I pasted it into a incognito browser send it opened but said I had to login to get the discount. When I clicked on login in incognito it won't work.

@Mabett can you not put a code or coupon in the Amazon listing that would make this easier?
Sorry, since this promotion is a special discount for members of BRONCO 6G, I don't want everyone on Amazon to get the discount, please use the tabletop device and you will be successful

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What's the weight limit on this system? I'm seeing flex with what looks like a lighter weight person being easy on it in the video, so I'm a little concerned.
Enough to hold an adult weight, I didn't test it to the limit

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These are nice, the only issue I have is when you mount them on the rear. The only space they will fit is way up at the front of the door.

Edit: Seems to only be the one on the passenger side. Got it to fit right on the driver side by using the alternate set of mounting holes.

Last edited:

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mabett hit it out of the park with these. Starting with packaging, first rate! Finish is flawless. Install is easy once you get the brackets in around the rails. Starting threads can be a challenge, try off the vehicle to get a feel for it. The video shows some flexing, I had none. Work well for roof rack access too.

20220803_132331.jpg

20220803_171701.jpg

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mabett hit it out of the park with these. Starting with packaging, first rate! Finish is flawless. Install is easy once you get the brackets in around the rails. Starting threads can be a challenge, try off the vehicle to get a feel for it. The video shows some flexing, I had none. Work well for roof rack access too.

Ford Bronco Mabett Rock Rail Step Bars Available Now 20220803_171701

Ford Bronco Mabett Rock Rail Step Bars Available Now 20220803_171701
hank you for your feedback, I would appreciate it if you could leave a review for my product on Amazon, it means a lot to me, of course it's not required, just hope you have a good shopping experience

Sponsored

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Mabett still working on the transmission skid plate for 2.7 with the extra crossmembers?

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@Mabett any ideas on my my issue. The rear passenger side I have to put the step so far up you can only use half the step. The driver side worked using the extra set of holes that made the mounting brackets closer to one another.

Dubsesd

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford F-150, 06 Roush Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Mabett any ideas on my my issue. The rear passenger side I have to put the step so far up you can only use half the step. The driver side worked using the extra set of holes that made the mounting brackets closer to one another.
I don’t have these steps but thought I may chime in. I believe the rail itself can be adjusted a little. You may have to loosen the fasteners on the rail and push it away from the body and re tighten the hardware. Maybe that will help just a thought.

SpringTXOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t have these steps but thought I may chime in. I believe the rail itself can be adjusted a little. You may have to loosen the fasteners on the rail and push it away from the body and re tighten the hardware. Maybe that will help just a thought.
It has to do with where the mounting bracket for the rail is welded into the rail. The only place to install the bracket for the step is before this point.
Sponsored