Sponsored

Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now!

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The best solution to make your Ford Bronco stand out! The Kit allows you to change your factory Trail Sight assemblies to Aluminum Alloy Trail Sight LED Lights in your Bronco OEM Trail Sight locations, and this kit gives you everything you need to mount the lights for a clean, from-the-factory look.

Made from high quality components, these complete assemblies are plug-and-play and completely reversible with no cutting or splicing

Buy through the promotional link provided by Mabett and enjoy a 38% discount!

Promotion link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A3P8KI7LTYSJ6V

Product Description:
  • COMPATIBLE with full-sized Ford Broncos!
  • From-the-factory look
  • PLUG and PLAY no splicing or wiring required!
  • DRL, Sequential Turn Signals
Light parameters:
  • Watts: 3.5W
  • Current: 0.26A
  • Color Temp: 1.8K~2K
  • Lumen: 270lm
UPS has delivered to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, but they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

Only a few dozen sets are currently in stock, if you missed it please let me know you need it! This will give me the confidence to produce more stock!

If you've already purchased don't worry I can refund the difference please PM me, but I get a lot of messages every day, so the reply will be slow, even days

Updated on May 4th, U.S. time.

I would like to draw everyone's attention to the Trail Sight Lights. Please take note of this important matter.

Hi everyone, please take note of the issue that Paul Short has discovered

Paul: I discovered a small issue with the short harnesses in the kit. Please view the attached photo. This should save a little frustration.

I will make sure to pay close attention to this issue during future quality inspections.

I would like to apologize to everyone for any inconvenience or issues that may have been caused.
1.jpeg

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 1

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 2

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 3

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 4

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 5

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 6

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 7

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 8

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 9

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 10

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 11

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 12
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry no white light, I described it wrong, now deleted

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry, I forgot to upload the video installation guide, it's uploaded now, but youtube is processing the video, please be patient

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry, I forgot to upload the video installation guide, it's uploaded now, but youtube is processing the video, please be patient

I watched the install video for the trail sight lights and read the pdf install instructions as well. However there is no clarity on the video how to hook up the wiring. The pdf shows an attachment to the fuse box the video does not. And the video shows a harness magically appearing to be plugged in inside the wheel well. Where did the harness come from ? I have this product coming to me and need to be clear on electrical installation. Thanks.

3_Dragons

Outer Banks
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The best solution to make your Ford Bronco stand out! The Kit allows you to change your factory Trail Sight assemblies to Aluminum Alloy Trail Sight LED Lights in your Bronco OEM Trail Sight locations, and this kit gives you everything you need to mount the lights for a clean, from-the-factory look.

Made from high quality components, these complete assemblies are plug-and-play and completely reversible with no cutting or splicing

Buy through the promotional link provided by Mabett and enjoy a 38% discount!

Promotion link: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A3P8KI7LTYSJ6V

Product Description:
  • COMPATIBLE with full-sized Ford Broncos!
  • From-the-factory look
  • PLUG and PLAY no splicing or wiring required!
  • DRL, Sequential Turn Signals
Light parameters:
  • Watts: 3.5W
  • Current: 0.26A
  • Color Temp: 1.8K~2K
  • Lumen: 270lm

I added a video installation guide and a graphic installation guide at the end of the post. After comparison, you will find that the graphic installation guide contains two red wire harness groups, but the video installation guide does not, so the video can only show you how to remove them Factory Trail Sight, and install Mabett Trail Sight Lights, the next steps must refer to the graphic installation instructions, because you must use two red wire harness sets to successfully complete the installation

UPS has delivered to Amazon warehouses, Amazon is transferring these stocks, although people can already search for them on Amazon and can buy them, but they can't be shipped immediately, I think this should be called "pre-sale" , you can click on the links of these products to see the estimated delivery time displayed on the page, I hope it helps you

Only a few dozen sets are currently in stock, if you missed it please let me know you need it! This will give me the confidence to produce more stock!

If you've already purchased don't worry I can refund the difference please PM me, but I get a lot of messages every day, so the reply will be slow, even days

Ford Bronco Mabett Trail Sight LED Lights for Ford Bronco 2021-2023 Available Now! 12

@Mabett I am definitely interested in buying a set. I seem to miss out on the promotions as when I click the links it doesn’t work or takes me to a link showing that the promotions is not available. ( probably because of Mobile links). Keep us up to date when more are available and please pm me if possible.

Sponsored

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m in!!! Edit: once they are back in stock.

Last edited:

Keerplunk

Big Bend
First Name
Izzy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Jeep JKU, 2022 Cyber Orange 4Dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mabett once again I missed out! Will your second batch have the same discount?

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I watched the install video for the trail sight lights and read the pdf install instructions as well. However there is no clarity on the video how to hook up the wiring. The pdf shows an attachment to the fuse box the video does not. And the video shows a harness magically appearing to be plugged in inside the wheel well. Where did the harness come from ? I have this product coming to me and need to be clear on electrical installation. Thanks.
I bought them as well and waiting on shipping. My understanding of the wiring is this:

- Remove headlight harness and attach new harness (both headlights). There are leads off of the trailsights.
- Attach leads off of the trailsights to the new harness leads.
- Attach separate wiring harness to the trailsight harness and/or headlight harness. Other end goes to the fuse box.

I know that's rather generic, because I don't have them in hand either. Trying to interpret the PDF instructions and the video. From what I can tell though, it could have been much easier by using the power circuit from the headlights rather than having to run a separate power circuit to the fuse box via an add-a-fuse. Once I get them in hand and digest it all, I may wire them up a different way to make things easier.

rpaluch1

Outer Banks
First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I bought them as well and waiting on shipping. My understanding of the wiring is this:

- Remove headlight harness and attach new harness (both headlights). There are leads off of the trailsights.
- Attach leads off of the trailsights to the new harness leads.
- Attach separate wiring harness to the trailsight harness and/or headlight harness. Other end goes to the fuse box.

I know that's rather generic, because I don't have them in hand either. Trying to interpret the PDF instructions and the video. From what I can tell though, it could have been much easier by using the power circuit from the headlights rather than having to run a separate power circuit to the fuse box via an add-a-fuse. Once I get them in hand and digest it all, I may wire them up a different way to make things easier.
Thanks. I’ll be curious how it works for you. Mine aren’t due until the end of April. My worry is that if it’s a new harness how do the lights communicate with the vehicle. Is the harness swap a blind installation ? I’m sure I’ll have more questions. Good luck.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. I’ll be curious how it works for you. Mine aren’t due until the end of April. My worry is that if it’s a new harness how do the lights communicate with the vehicle. Is the harness swap a blind installation ? I’m sure I’ll have more questions. Good luck.
The trail sight lights will communicate with the vehicle’s lights via the plug-n-play harness that goes into the headlights. They are intercepting that communication circuit.

Sponsored

Carsx

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2 door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Mabett.... definitely interested in these. Seems currently unavailable on Amazon. Please let me know if you are going to be doing more. Thanks again for everything

AKBronc49

Outer Banks
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 F150,02 Excursion,06 Chrysler 300C,21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want a set but I need white DRL/running and amber turn signal.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett I am definitely interested in buying a set. I seem to miss out on the promotions as when I click the links it doesn’t work or takes me to a link showing that the promotions is not available. ( probably because of Mobile links). Keep us up to date when more are available and please pm me if possible.
New stock arrives after 15 days

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mabett once again I missed out! Will your second batch have the same discount?
The new stock arrives in 15 days and the promo link I posted will last until early April

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett.... definitely interested in these. Seems currently unavailable on Amazon. Please let me know if you are going to be doing more. Thanks again for everything
The new stock arrives in 15 days and the promo link I posted will last until early April
Sponsored