Sponsored

Mabett Transmission Skid Plate Fits Bronco 2021 2022 Bronco 4DR 2.3L Available Now!

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oof. I ordered this skid yesterday and just now saw this post. Now I'm wondering if I should cancel my order and look for something else. @trickydick and @BigDiesel76, are you still using the skid after the cracks? Think the skid is still worth it as a budget option for moderate off roading?
I’m still running mine until it falls off. It’s not interfering with any components even though it’s bent pretty bad.
Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oof. I ordered this skid yesterday and just now saw this post. Now I'm wondering if I should cancel my order and look for something else. @trickydick and @BigDiesel76, are you still using the skid after the cracks? Think the skid is still worth it as a budget option for moderate off roading?
I've used it a couple times since but nothing hardcore. I think it just needs a few braces and I'll keep it.

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base

Epmes

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bought it on Amazon but it doesn’t fit my 2024 Big Bend 2.3. Ford is using plastic bash plates and engine skid plates* and the screws don’t line up. Also there’s no skid plate to loosen just past the transmission, towards the back of the car.

I’ll keep this as I’m hoping to get steel skid plates. If it doesn’t fit then, I guess I’ll sell it locally. You may want to update your description and instructions, though.

* Ford says the modular bumper now comes with plastic bash plates for the Big Bend and Outer Banks trims.
Sponsored