First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@Mabett Just installed this table and the latches keep coming undone. Do you send replacement latches? Thank you.
Sponsored

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I will add to your thread. I bought the cutting board version. The claps are absolute, unmitigated garbage. I'm so angry about spending an hour installing this thing and having to reach out to Jason for replacement parts that I'm just sending it back. It's an embarrassment that this made it through whatever QC process they have. Additionally, my table supports are not cables, they are flimsy arms, and they rattle around, so now I have a constant noise at the back of my truck.

The metal parts are beautifully cut and powder coated. But the instructions are a set of low-res pictures, printed on a single side of piece of paper. I had two "Van Life" interior installers helping me and they were equally flummoxed about which washers went with which bolts as the pictures are too shitty to make out any detail.

There's a link to a video at the bottom on my OneDrive. Tried to upload it here but it must be too large or something. I show the clasps and also the bit of foam packaging I had to stuff inside to keep the clasps shut.

I waited a while to get a tailgate table and hoped this one would be good. It's not. Personally, this isn't worth it at any price, because it rattles all the time and opens every time you go over a speed bump, at any speed.

IMG_0235.jpg
69552736197__47AEF81F-56A6-4CAA-8CAA-681B16783874.jpg
IMG_0239.jpg
IMG_0240.jpg

LInk to Mabett tailgate table video
I bought this table from IAG. They told me that they made it......it rattles like no tomorrow. The side panels rattle along with the hinges that hold the table base. The rubber bushings they use just don't work. The cutting board also rattles.

I called IAG and told them that I had several rattles and they were like oh well. Didn't want to take a return, so I tried to fix what I could but it still rattles like crazy. Pretty sad that IAG just tagged it as their own. @IAG Support. Maybe they can help me out through this forum???

I was considering buying the Mabett table. There are a lot of good reviews, and some bad.....
Now I'm thinking about the Trailgater......way overpriced, but is it that much better? Anyone have one? Does it rattle?

Last edited:

Darcyjs14

Raptor
First Name
D’Arcy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Ford F250 Camper Special 4spd
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I bought this table from IAG. They told me that they made it......it rattles like no tomorrow. The side panels rattle along with the hinges that hold the table base. The rubber bushings they use just don't work. The cutting board also rattles.
I called IAG and told them that I had several rattles and they were like oh well. Didn't want to take a return, so I tried to fix what I could but it still rattles like crazy.
The reality is that much of the IAG i-Line, Mabett, Klutchtech, etc stuff comes from one company, I think called Desai, and is then remarketed by many of the generic brands you see on Amazon. Their accessories are usually of decent quality, and very affordable, but for parts like our tables they have to iterate multiple times. Essentially the table you have, and that I got rid of? Yeah, we’re testing what are essentially betas of what eventually becomes an acceptable product.

See this amazon link below for what I have now, though mine is the identical product from Mabett. This one is rock solid. I waited a year to see if American Adventure Lab would ship a tailgate table for Bronco (they kept telling me it was imminent but never released it) and I moved on. Happy with this one.

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
anyone know any promo codes for the tailgater?

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

Mabett

Black Diamond
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@Mabett Just installed this table and the latches keep coming undone. Do you send replacement latches? Thank you.
Yes, I can send you the replacement. Just send me a PM.

IAG Performance

Wildtrak
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.iagperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I called IAG and told them that I had several rattles and they were like oh well. Didn't want to take a return, so I tried to fix what I could but it still rattles like crazy. Pretty sad that IAG just tagged it as their own. @IAG Support. Maybe they can help me out through this forum???

I was considering buying the Mabett table. There are a lot of good reviews, and some bad.....
Now I'm thinking about the Trailgater......way overpriced, but is it that much better? Anyone have one? Does it rattle?
I am going to send you a PM. I'd like to dig into who you spoke with as the cutting board table is absolutely part of our I-Line (Import Line) and should have been described as such to you. Regardless, I'd like to get to the bottom of this with you and resolve any issues you may have.

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PM sent....

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The reality is that much of the IAG i-Line, Mabett, Klutchtech, etc stuff comes from one company, I think called Desai, and is then remarketed by many of the generic brands you see on Amazon. Their accessories are usually of decent quality, and very affordable, but for parts like our tables they have to iterate multiple times. Essentially the table you have, and that I got rid of? Yeah, we’re testing what are essentially betas of what eventually becomes an acceptable product.

See this amazon link below for what I have now, though mine is the identical product from Mabett. This one is rock solid. I waited a year to see if American Adventure Lab would ship a tailgate table for Bronco (they kept telling me it was imminent but never released it) and I moved on. Happy with this one.
That table has a $50 coupon on it right now.....
How is the rattling with this one or does the magnets hold it solid?

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
well I was hoping for a response from IAG by now......
@IAG Support

Sponsored

SNOWOLF

Badlands
First Name
Brandie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
IAG stepped up and offered to send me a brand new table!
I'll post up again once I receive it.

Kach Vartan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sedan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That table has a $50 coupon on it right now.....
How is the rattling with this one or does the magnets hold it solid?
I ordered this one from Amazon and it’s arriving today. Will install this weekend and report back.

By the way, I had terrible luck with the Broaddict version, which is similar to the most expensive one that IAG sells. Both my original order and two replacements from Broaddict would not sit level. It’s too bad, because I prefer the solid top design versus the open slots in the version I just ordered.

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I ordered this one from Amazon and it’s arriving today. Will install this weekend and report back.

By the way, I had terrible luck with the Broaddict version, which is similar to the most expensive one that IAG sells. Both my original order and two replacements from Broaddict would not sit level. It’s too bad, because I prefer the solid top design versus the open slots in the version I just ordered.
Well that sucks was going to ordered the broaddict one
Sponsored