Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are these still available?
Waiting for Amazon to label the door sill protectors correctly, I mislabeled it when shipping and Amazon is helping me with it
Sponsored

jdamach1

Badlands
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 Fairlane, 1970 Mustang Mach 1, 2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Jason, do you have the 2-door version available yet? Thanks

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

• Made of high quality ABS and stainless steel
  • Prevent slipping when you get in the car
  • Decorative sill protectors cover existing scratches
  • Prevent your door panels from abrasion and scratching the original car paint.

Buy “Door Sill Protector” directly for $35.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A22V3JW7NCL8SU
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-4-30 08:00 PDT
  • Note: Please operate when “Door Sill Protector” is available
Product Description
  • Fits Ford Bronco 2021 2022 4 Door. Contains 2pcs Front Door Sill Guards and 2pcs Rear Door Sill Guards.(Not fits bronco sport and 2-door bronco)
  • Car Door Sill Protector for Bronco adds friction to the sole. In the case of wet soles, these protectors prevent slipping when you get in the car.
  • Door Sill Protector for Ford Bronco covers frequently trodden areas. Can be used as a Door Entry Guard Scratch Shield to protect stomping areas where the threshold would get scratched or discolored.
  • Our Door Sill Guard for Ford Bronco is made of high quality ABS and stainless steel, which adds to the beauty of the car.
  • Before installing Ford Bronco Door Edge Guards, make sure the threshold area is free of dust stains. *Do not let it get wet or move it for 24 hours after installation.

lQDPDhtgfaeHCITNC9DND8Cw0HbIH8i_po0CbsOHR0A8AA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhtgfaeHCTDNC9DND8CwuFz0Cbr5zkwCbsOHSwA7AA_4032_3024.jpg
Have these on my Bronco. They look great and do the job!

OP
OP
Mabett

Mabett

Black Diamond
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mabett
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

dear.melisa

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
  • Made of high quality ABS and stainless steel
  • Prevent slipping when you get in the car
  • Decorative sill protectors cover existing scratches
  • Prevent your door panels from abrasion and scratching the original car paint.

Buy “Door Sill Protector” directly for $35.99 via this link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/mpc/A22V3JW7NCL8SU
  • Note: Please return to this page to redeem the discount after the promotion starts on 2022-4-30 08:00 PDT
  • Note: Please operate when “Door Sill Protector” is available
Product Description
  • Fits Ford Bronco 2021 2022 4 Door. Contains 2pcs Front Door Sill Guards and 2pcs Rear Door Sill Guards.(Not fits bronco sport and 2-door bronco)
  • Car Door Sill Protector for Bronco adds friction to the sole. In the case of wet soles, these protectors prevent slipping when you get in the car.
  • Door Sill Protector for Ford Bronco covers frequently trodden areas. Can be used as a Door Entry Guard Scratch Shield to protect stomping areas where the threshold would get scratched or discolored.
  • Our Door Sill Guard for Ford Bronco is made of high quality ABS and stainless steel, which adds to the beauty of the car.
  • Before installing Ford Bronco Door Edge Guards, make sure the threshold area is free of dust stains. *Do not let it get wet or move it for 24 hours after installation.

lQDPDhtgfaeHCITNC9DND8Cw0HbIH8i_po0CbsOHR0A8AA_4032_3024.jpg

lQDPDhtgfaeHCTDNC9DND8CwuFz0Cbr5zkwCbsOHSwA7AA_4032_3024.jpg
How do I remove them?

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How do I remove them?
Should not be hard, get any goo-gone product and just pry them up. Then use the product to clean the area. Also, you should be able to use a heat gun or air dryer, heat it up, and remove, and clean the area.

I have these on my RIG and I think they look great along with the Ford Performance panels I put in.
Sponsored